Which one?

Which one?

Attached: 1647468805705.jpg (1432x806, 339.51K)

is that supposed to be BTS?

This is such an ahistorical reference. Most big boy bands' popularity had already phased out by early 2000. 9/11 was the deathblow. People don't seem to understand that one hit wonder literally meant just that back then one year and you are gone there was no wide use of Internet to sustain a somewhat respectable fandom to keep them relevant and. Once the teen mags and websites stopped writing about you and mtv and playlist radios playing your song it was over.

It's so obvious that this movie was written by a retardo zoomie zoomer who's too embarrassed to admit that his decade is the 10s and not the 00s

I'm uncomfortable with how these boys are drawn, they look like a female pedo school teachers wet dream.

"Domee Shi, Director: Turning Red. Domee Shi was born on September 8, 1989 in Chongqing, China."

the chinck is kinda cute.

either the chinck or larray looking nigger

What the fuck is this cancer?

From that turning red movie.
The more things I see from it, the less I wanna actually see it.

BTS are probably the biggest musical act around right now, there’s a whole wave of Asian boy bands hitting the mainstream. Same thing happened in the 2010s with one direction. It will happen again in a few years.

The fuck are you saying, just pick one dumbass

Isn't it obvious?

Attached: 1646827790-unnamed.jpg (780x780, 88.41K)

Attached: FNrlxTtWUAgDXPr.jpg (2048x1152, 294.28K)

fuck that fucking movies and fuck disney, just gimme more of that shotapire!

They have the gayest faggot haircuts. Especially the gook.

the gook is based on one of those singing faggots so...

pink

i wish i was a cute boy

God that movie sucked so hard. What a piece of shit China propaganda piece it is.

The scene of the 13 year old furry twerking at her mom to assert dominence made me want to just fucking kill myself.

The anime style eyes, tears, and facial expressions in the movie are so fucking cringe that I now have a permanent muscular skeletal disorder. I had to punch myself in the balls multiple times just to make sure I was still alive and not in hell.

Middle or right.