Someone stole an entire load of my laundry out of the washing machine while they are still wet. Wtf

Someone stole an entire load of my laundry out of the washing machine while they are still wet. Wtf

Attached: 1647509181522.jpg (217x320, 19.29K)

So what? I would’ve done the same. I’d genuinely choke myself on your underwear, probably wouldn’t stop there either. I’d turn the lights off and then who knows what would happen during that time. Might be nothing, might be some fucked up shit, god I’m lonely,

give OP his clothes back that's fucked up

Someone is going to be sniffing your panties today. Tragic.

some asshole stole my laundry card a couple of weeks ago. forgot to pull it out of the washer, gone in 5 minutes. i saw the guy that stole it in the laundry room. a fat mouth breather. machine wouldn't dispense new cards. had a pile of wet clothes for a week sitting in my apartment. i will kill that fucker if i see him again

verification not required

Attached: 1640629253274.jpg (522x381, 32.6K)

I wear boxers I'm a dood. They were already washed but I hadn't put them in the dryer yet

Damn I feel ya bro. I wish I could find the nigger wearing my clothes. They even took my work shirts

Maybe this is an opportunity to meet someone you have things in common with. It’s quite possible that Jesus wants you two to become friends.

Ok. So swap the term “panties” with “saggy man panties”. Nothing really changes about the core of my reply.

Lmao alright bro I'll send you some of my used underwear so you can choke on them

That seems like something you get off on, not something I am requesting.

WHY DON'T YOU OWN A FUCKING WASHING MACHINE

lol get rekt

Fuck it, send me my way and I’ll choke myself to death with em. Go for a run around the block before you send them too, I want that shit smelling putrid.

Stupid apartment complex has a laundry matt

Happened to me once but it was most of my millitary uniforms.

Probably niggers

Attached: 100058200935_111318.jpg (530x595, 76.68K)

i used to live in shitty section 8 apartments. was drying my 1 load of laundry and some shit heel took it out and set it on the folding counter so they could dry their clothes. it was the middle of january, so i took their shit outside and dropped it into the snow. fuck them.

Fuck yeah I hope it fucked their whole day up

In my shitty old apartment complex you could put coffee straws in the coin slot for free laundry.

Kinda miss that place. Good drugs.

God damned thieves can go to hell.

Christ, I'm glad I'm not a poorfag anymore. Nothing like your very own washing machine.