The question that destroyed Any Forums

The question that destroyed Any Forums.

Attached: 1647513353188.jpg (780x755, 80.01K)

have you ever read where the red fern grows

it's well understood that women have different ph levels and their skin is more acidic. that's simple. transgender individuals are what we always thought they were; insane and stupid.

somehow i think it's becoming the case that the more people act ridiculous, and they get the same reaction, it becomes ridiculous to repeat it; eventually it becomes passe to call blacks dumb or violent, or trannies insane perverts. if you call an insult too many times and it has no effect, it becomes... ridiculous even if it's true.

Attached: 1639228057674.png (701x557, 643.22K)

That book made me cry for 3 days as a kid.

I would’ve made you cry for 4.

itd be so fucking funny if we got to the point in time where in court, troons can simply deny being male/female to disprove fingerprint evidence and similar shit and the rest of society will still protect them after that. i wont be around to see it so have fun you faggots hahaha

It’s be so fucking funny if you would save your life story for your diary, Jesus Christ cmon bro.

What has got your panties in a twist? Does the logical conclusion of how we're currently treating trans people offend you?

the old style "lie detector" test is very primitive. i took a philosophy course about "neuroethics" and one of the topics explained various new methods that go as far as basically reading minds. having a little freak out that some dumb machine can register is nothing.

one thing that occurred to me is that it would be a test of whether or not someone is actually gay. you could bring in an entire gay club and check 100 guys and while it would prove that they get off on doing perverted shit, possibly not one of them is actually gay.

Huh? What the fuck are trans people? I thought we were talking about our favourite comedy romance flicks, where am I?

somehow your brain managed to avoid reading the first paragraph and focused on the last even though the last sentence is the least important.
>your brain on HRT.

Attached: troonscope target locked.jpg (980x742, 155.08K)

i know i joked about it but nah troons successfully being able to do that in court is not possible. its far too absurd to be accepted by the majority and no one will hear their whining anyway if they are on prison. unless the elites do a little trolling.

>comedy romance flicks
>trannies
Ranma 1/2?

That's fascinating, it explains why women have softer skin

>to do

Kek

As a kid that book fucked me up.

>it's well understood that women have different ph levels and their skin is more acidic.
unless of course you're black, or the woman is older than the man.

your image is almost complete horseshit too, in that septae exist in men and women, and you can't see the differences with the naked eye.

Idk about the rest, but you totally can see and feel the difference in skin

That image has been taken in a way to highlight the difference, jewboy.

i don't believe you've touched a woman in your life.

so you mean its purposefully misleading?
>hurr its meant to be inaccurate

what a worthless post.

Nice insinuation there let me know when insinuations get you somewhere, jewboy.
That image is taken in a way to HIGHLIGHT the difference between male and female skin by ZOOMING close enough to be able to see it.

Did you honestly think that your insinuation of it being "misleading" would somehow convince anybody reading this thread?

Fucking stupid jew.

rip

Attached: Screenshot_20220317-073634.png (2048x1191, 208.8K)

oh, ok, so the image is taken in away to HIGHLIGHT the difference.

the text of course isn't misleading at all. Captioning the images which highlight an imperceptible difference that varies more due to age and race than gender as 'female vs male' isn't misleading at all.

Lol why would you pick the skin thing to deny? It's clearly visible. I don't even have anything against trans but there are some things (length of limbs, pelvis shape, etc )that are different depending on how you were born and this is one of them.

He's a jew and when jews are desperate they deny evidence.

>It's clearly visible.
lies. it's more variable by age and race than it is by gender.

>why would you pick the skin thing to deny?
address what i said, not what you think i said:

"your image is almost complete horseshit too, in that septae exist in men and women, and you can't see the differences with the naked eye."

>it explains why women have softer skin
Correlation is not causation, user. It doesn't explain why they have softer skin, but it might be a related factor.

I identify as having radially spaced pores

I just couldn't believe how fast the fern would grow. And it was red too!

Pussy.

It taught me about life and death and living life to the fullest

You were bullied as a kid, no?

Were you?

Thank god