Did I fuck up bros? Does playing hard to get as a guy work?

did I fuck up bros? Does playing hard to get as a guy work?

Attached: WRWIAJ89pj.png (512x532, 36.72K)

No your cucking yourself fggt.

You’re retarded. You’ll learn from this mistake, but given that you’ve done something this retarded you will make hundreds more

just say the word, faggot.

Don’t apologize for nothing, for starters

You’re a valuable human - she already asked YOU and initiated - treat yourself as such and stop worrying about small shit.

Be concise and direct. Tell her about the cool thing you’re doing sat or Sunday and let her know she’s invited to join you

>Tell her about the cool thing you’re doing sat or Sunday and let her know she’s invited to join you
She's already part of my plans but inviting her wouldn't work

Attached: 960-679-max(1).png (960x679, 356.57K)

bro you apologized for being busy? Do you apologize for breathing too? Follow up with a time and date that works for you, you fucking idiot. This is no rocketscience. Never say sorry again

So by asking if you fucked up I would assume that you do in fact like her but then you shot her down? That doesn't make any sense. If this was the entire conversation, then yeah you're retarded.

What's with the triggeredness over the word "sorry" in this context? Must be a cultural thing, cause that is obviously not a "my bad" kind of d sorry. More like an "alas", but nobody uses that anymore. Leaving it out would make it sound like you are definitely 100% disinterested and the person should not try again in the future.

Don'r play hard to get, neither play easy to conquer. Don't play at all. Be honest, faggot.

not op here
>Be honest, faggot.
sounds alright. but also weird.
i'd like to say and do stuff that's prolly very beta/simp/dumb and dont even know if she likes me too

>Does playing hard to get as a guy work?
Depends. Are you a 6'6" movie star with a massive dong?

kys

People who play hard to get end up being hard to want.

You could have said I’m busy Saturday but free After 8pm or some shit.
Always provide and option

You're a fucking retard.
Don't say sorry unless you're actually at fault, and be honest. You broke both those rules

Just tell him you are spending saturday preparing your asshole to receive his massive dong.

playing hard to get is outdated boomer advice
so is waiting to call/text for a few days after the first date
all women want and expect you to constantly text them, call them, meet with them, basically just nonstop every day

if you don't do this they just move on

i don't blame you though, it takes a while to figure out what women actually want and expect after a lifetime of being fed dumb retarded boomer/millenial dating advice

It does to a degree, but not brick-wall levels. However, if you're also too quick to offer an alternative she will see you as overeager. I've had girls completely lose interest in me after asking me out on dates I've literally had important shit on, like medical appointments or funerals etc, and just stop responding.

I'm sorry you were born

not ur fault, dudebro

>playing
stop playing games and start fucking women user