Still sucking on it's cock, fanboys?

Still sucking on it's cock, fanboys?

Attached: ER_KEY-ART-scaled-e1623411764381-2060x1059.jpg (2060x1059, 198.77K)

The game becomes an actually enjoyable experience once you stop giving a shit about tryhards and just going for the Astrologer as your starting class and just speccing purely in FP and intelligence

>T: Filtered by tree sentinel

Give me some reasons why it's better than Witcher 3 or Skyrim

YUP

Attached: DFBC867E-3E13-4D4D-9EC1-4BB335EA2DCE.jpg (500x333, 43.44K)

It's better than Witcher 3 but not as good as Skyrim, but we're currently in a massive Western-style RPG dryspell and Miyazaki delivered a solid experience overall

Its not witcher 3 or skyrim

It’s responses like this that make me glad I don’t know what the hell Gaylord Ring is, other than its a game.

Witcher 3- janky combat, uncanny valley tits that only appeal to the most pathetic of coomers

Skyrim- Todd Howard is shit, easy mode casual game, main quest is lame

that being said i enjoy both games but Elden Ring is better game overall- more polished and for fans of the series it's a crowning achievement

>better
it's fundamentally different, funny how people like to compare those.

also everyone acts like they love Skyrims NPCs and hey i enjoy them but they are not much better than Oblivion and everyone always shits on that game for its voice acting when Skyrim is literally the same game but you have dragon powers

Also the dragon fights were a very cool idea much better than the towers in Oblivion but lets face if- Elden Ring makes those dragon fights look like shit

Not quite as addicting as Skyrim, but Skyrim also came out in 2011 so if you're looking for a more modern open world western RPG then you really don't have a lot of options

Yo anyone play Cyberpunk 2077?

well i think its the problem with why people don't like Elden Ring- they want Elder Scrolls 6 but Todd Howard is a little shit where as Miyazaki is a fucking auteur

just get out bro.. i feel like the only people mad at Elden Ring are CD Projekt shills here to remind us 1.51 update totally fixed everything this time!!

They're both western-style open world RPGs. Its not exactly like comparing it to Mario Kart. Skyrim has better NPC interactions and role playing elements while Elden Ring has better combat and more in-depth stat building

Is that a no?

How many times do you fucks have to play the same fucking game until you are satisfied?

>NOOOO IT'S NOTHING LIKE DUNK SOULS WHEN YOU PRESS circle THE GAMES PHYSICS LET YOU MOVE SLIGHTLY FURTHER RIGHT AND YOU CAN NOW JUMP WHICH PRACTICALLY TURNS THIS INTO A RYTHM GAME UNLIKE ANYTHING WE VE SEEN BEFORE. IT BROKE NEW GROUND

THE LORE IS COMPLETELY DIFFERENT YOU HAVE ACCURSED WIZARD FAGGOTEP AND SIREN QUEEN SCUBRIA WITH HER TRUSTY STEED CARRYING REALLY DEEP MEANINGS AND SYMBOLISMS ABOUT SOLITUDE LONELINESS DEATH AND EXISTENTIALISM

Attached: Untitled53_20220225012021.png (240x210, 64.9K)

The people mad at Elden Ring are the same people mad about the Cyberpunk hype. Reality will never live up to imagination

TES 6 is in the works, we got an announcement 4 years ago so that's something at least, also Starfield releases this November and I think it's gonna be nice

i think its really debatable which game has better NPC interactions- i like having dialogue options too but Elden Ring is more "action adventure" side of RPG

however one is actually a western RPG whereas Elden Ring is still technically a JRPG even if it's not a turn-based game like Final Fantasy or something

Is the story like good?

Stop comparing elden ring to skyrim, elden ring is just dark souls 4 . its a hack and slash game with rpg elements. Bethesda leaves it up to the mods to improve the game and fromsoft leaves it up to lorefags and pretentious video essayists to fill in the plot

>announcement 4 years ago
>"in the works"

you make me laugh with your naivety

except Elden Ring actually fulfilled all of its promise and then some for people who have actually played a Souls game- Cyberpunk was a broken piece of shit that was taken down from stores and led to many people getting a full refund for their game- completely fucking different imo

i own it and sat there and waited for that update to install, but even the parts of the game that did work did not make me think it was a great game- had good potential but mostly all squandered

some cool music tho i'll give it that, but it's not close to Fallout 4 or GTA V imo- two games they basically just tried to clone

hence why I said "western-style" RPG
Also, Skyrim definitrly has better NPC interactions, aside from dialogue, Skyrim just makes it fun to fuck with NPCs. Its fun putting a bucket on a shopkeepers head so you can steal a quest macguffin you brought to him so you can sell it back to him before murdering his sister. Bethesda RPGs are good at making interactions like that possible. Can't really do that in Elden Ring

most of the stories you gamers think are "good" are actually piles of shit in terms of actual writing for cinema or literature that's actually respectable