How do I get friends?

How do I get friends?
Where do I even start?

Attached: 1644719100804.jpg (334x356, 13.75K)

Leave your parent's basement.
Talk to people about something other than video games and anime.

I live in a van unemployed
I don't watch anime or play vidya

Then get employed

I have before, but its all just middle aged mexican women who don't don't speak english

There's your friends ya dummy.

Flirt with them till they let you come over for a nice authentic Mexican meal.

How
What even is there to talk about

Mexico

They're all complete landwhale goblinas, like the worst possible kind
I wouldn't be into them anyway since I'm a schizophrenic pedo

First, stop thinking about that.
Second, take care of yourself and learn to have fun. Feed and grow interest in activities that make you happy.
Third, when you meet people, be friendly and expect nothing.
Friends will come eventually.

>meet people
Where

Oh, well being as schizophrenic pedo is something totally different.
What exact hobbies or friends are you looking for? Like what do you imagine doing with them?

I don't know, the whole concept is completely alien to me

Have you never had a friend before?
A friend is someone you just hang more on the regular and chat with, get coffee, food, talk, game, movies, whatever

I have a hard time verbally communicating with anyone, I wouldn't even know where to go to find people
Every time I make eye contact with someone they look at me like I'm a serial killer or something

Ah it's autism then. Go hang out with other autistic kids.

Anywhere.
Be kind with everybody you meet. Driver, receptionist, waiter, neighbor, etc.
Don’t overthink it.
It’s like a relationship… the best way to get one is to not look for one at all.

So basically go to the sped class

A lot of the times I get the intense urge to shoot strangers like that with a gun

+ in the short term, try to get a voluntary work like visiting orphans and sending gifts. It will help you a lot.

Come to Spain, we only are racist with Russians&CO

>visiting orphans
Wow.. where do I sign

Well, you will just have to ignore this perceived view of people looking at you like a serial killer and just present yourself as "best" you can.
I hate the cliche of be yourself, but you literally can be no one else anyway. Just talk and chat and I guess, find places like concerts for music I guess, but admittedly, the best place I've seen for talking and getting to know people has always been college.

I guess I mostly asked why you want friends as a way to figure out where exactly you can meet said friends. I mostly want friends to watch movies with, talk about life, and just... share the experience of life with another I guess.

Start watching anime and playing video games

I cant watch anime because of a weird OCD and when I play vidya and i fall off or jump it feels like I'm really falling and dying and it makes me tweak out

Because you hate yourself and that’s how you express your internal despise for life. Watch cosmos or some universe shit that will make you understand you are a mere dust and long for a deeper purpose. Then channel that energy for something useful.

Idk, I just get the urge
It's not malicious or anything, just the thought that I have that power and I could easily do it

Where can I find hot orphans from your area?

kek

Making friends is something you can't really force. I see it in levels.

An acquaintance is someone you know, interact well with but other than that you don't really spend any time together actively.

A friend is like an acquaintance but you know them even better and you both go out of your way to see each other, almost like a man and woman dating, the fact that you're both sacrificing free time to spend time together is what makes you friends.

So first, make a bunch of acquaintances, just get to know people a little bit. Strike up random conversations in social situations that are comfortable to you and see who bites.

Really all it takes to make an acquaintance and soon to be friend is to have one thing in common, just that one thing could be what cements the entire relationship.

Could be beer, football, games, anime, whatever. People like talking about the shit they like, especially with other people who like the same shit. Get out there user.

How does your OCD affect you watching anime? Serious question, not bully lol

Also I'd make getting used to playing vidya a goal in life.

Just, try to do shit you want in this life, and think on why you even want friends, friend are wonderful, but you get them by just talking and doing the shit you like, and then finding like minded people

Idk, its hard to explain
It's because it's japanese

Huh, alrighty then.