Wish i was dead

wish i was dead

Attached: 63B774A5-D854-4116-A904-744D8B8E6416.jpg (1280x853, 101.36K)

How do you know you aren’t?

dont worry op one day your wish will inevitably come true :)

sometimes i consider the possibility

yeh.. thanks user

i want to die too now i know i'll never ever fuck a prime looking pussy like that too

yeh.. we should probably just go ahead and off ourselves

not OP, but I did fuck a lot of prime pussies and still want to die.
Sexuality has nothing to do with it, life is just too long, and all goals are futiles in the end.

post pics of them please

dude nobody cares byt you probably already know that, so can we please just all die now?

naw

look forward to the discovery of aliens by the james webb space telescope

Attached: 1467100886626.jpg (1814x1504, 796.1K)

itt: faggots

if you want to kill yourself anyway you can do whatever before that, go out there and rob a bank or rape some bitches, or just try to live a little like a normal human being and see if u still want to die after that. What do you have to lose?

pussy is over rated tbh
its fun but the work involved to maintain a relationship is absurd

source ive been dating a girl for nearly 3 years now
not sure its worth it and she is sane unlike most

Attached: mr9y0uN.jpg (1775x2160, 1.69M)

who says we need a telescope- aliens could have been on the planet for centuries and theres already sone evidence life could have existed or could already exist on planets in our own solar system

that said none of this really makes me feel like continuing my life

i would rather kill myself than rape someone or cause anymore pain than i already have

if i were to do something before i die it would probably be washing people like you off the face of the earth

holy shit that is some nice pussy. you're right tho the amount of work needed to maintain a relationship im surprised the human race hasn't died out yet

just shut up faggot god no one cares

no u

just sayin'
but yeah I agree, asap would be the best

you're both dumb motherfuckers honestly.. it makes me want to die even more knowing people like you exist, and these are the thoughts that actually cross your mind

you make me fucking sick.. i can't wait until we're all fertilizer

Naw the only close thing we have so far is the WOW! signal

panspermia is possible and if we find life on mars it will almost be certainly as a result of life transfer from earth to mars or from mars to earth in the past

Attached: Wow_signal.jpg (800x400, 83.4K)

edgy

yeah most dont look like this

Attached: 1646944863658.jpg (1284x959, 262.93K)

seriously, you know how fucking mundane and pointless everything you have to say to me is so why bother? just kill yourself like i'm going to very shortly

no u

didn't say intelligent life, also i heard that there is a possibility on Venus- but can i be honest faggot i don't care.. and know it all faggots like you just make me want to live even less.. so i guess you win two times: you get to be right and you get to motivate me to kill myself, congrats

god dam i dont think i could go back to fucking trash pussy anymore now i've see this

spoken like a true emo globohomo

just kill yourself then, please

also you know that user never touched this girl in his life? so please put your disgusting dick away

pursuit a change

I assume you are american
Just do something that you have never done. Do it tomorrow do it for fun. Go to a bar. Go to a random concert.

Death is the last chapter of everyone's life. Why skip straight to that?

Attached: 1513563567316.jpg (2048x1357, 1.18M)

you dont even have really words to say to me, poopy gloopy oogie boogie diapey changey

shut the fuck

no u

dam that looks comfy af

Best ive had is this fat asian.
As long as she is enthusiastic and wet its all similar.

Attached: wetass.jpg (2000x1540, 870.39K)

you assume im american huh? what gives you that assumption? also what in the fuck does that have to do with anything?

you really out of your depth or element in this conversation telling me to "pursuit a change", pursue a tutor to learn english

fake, stop larping you dumb faggot