Trying to fuck my cousin. She's 38, I'm 21. I'm good looking and I'm a powerlifter...

Trying to fuck my cousin. She's 38, I'm 21. I'm good looking and I'm a powerlifter, she's seen my dick before and said it was bigger than a lot of guys but said nothing else, has offered to look again if I ever want an opinion on a shave or if it's getting bigger. What do?

Attached: img_8_1644346225188_(1)(1)~2.jpg (256x289, 13.16K)

she gave you a clear pathway to sex, dumbass. shave your dick, get her in front of it. "ask her for her opinion on your shave", bla bla bla, fuck.

seems like you dont need help from us

shes offered to look at your cock, proceed from there

The first time she saw was a texted photo, not sure if she would be cool with me whipping my dick out in her living room.

See reply

Ask her for her 'help'. She's already told you she's into you and will be down for fuckery. Remember it's little soft touches that will drive her wild. She probably really does want to see it again. Ask her something that would make her touch it. Get hard and apologize about it but blame it on her touch and how beautiful she is.

Tell her pictures don’t do it justice and she can see it in person if she wants

Something like what

You don't do it in the living room. Find time a time when you can be alone together, maybe visit her place to help her out with something, ideally moving heavy things so you can take off your shirt to help signal your intentions and set the tone, but really it doesn't matter. Then mention how you've shaved and want her opinion or whatever. If she's open to you whipping out your dick, you're in, and can be pretty much as cheesy as you want and it'll be fine. "Can you tell me if the stuble feels too rough?" . If you're naked and she's an intimate distance from you, you can just go in for a kiss.

Was thinking about trying to get her to send me a picture of her tits but trying to figure out how to ask without being too straightforward in case misreading

bruh. so far in the wrong direction you ended up in a different dimension.

these.

Mostly just worried am misreading- easier to claim misunderstanding if not in same room. If can get picture of tits will feel more confident going further. See your point tho.

You are a retard, ask if she can see your dick shaved. If she says send a picture say it looks different in person. Then find a time to go show her and make sure she’s on her knees getting a real close better look

I might be a retard but you are a nigger

Seconding the compliments. Especially because she's so much older than you, even doing a poor job of it will come off as endearing even if not genuine. Ie, she'll be charmed that you're making an effort to flirt with her, even if you are being transparent about it.

This also makes it way easier for her to accept things getting sexual vs. you being truly childish and crass by begging for sex, tit pics, etc. You can ask for pictures of her, but it has to be part of the flirting. If you send a dick pic, it should be part of the flirting too ("look how hard you've made me" after you've already been sexting).

But above all else if you want to seal the deal, you need to be intimately close to her (sitting on a chair together, lying down within a foot or two of each other, arm over her shoulder hugging her from behind, etc) and then make a move, usually a kiss, sometimes a clearly intimate touch, etc. Being intimately close to someone means they're comfortable with you, all that's left is taking things to the next level, for which words are not needed.

Just whip
>her
Dick out and suck it

Also, if you're a virgin, which it sounds like you might be, then make sure you have condoms which actually fit you, especially if you have an above average cock. Take it from me, a condom that squeezes your dick too hard can make your lose your erection super fast, and for me it gave me years of performance anxiety until I realized I actually have a larger than average dick and I lost my erection the first time because of something as stupid as just buying a normal box of condoms and not thinking anything more about it.

This is NOT to say women need a giant dick to get off, don't psyche yourself out with that incel bullshit. The brain is the biggest sex organ, as they say.

"Easier to claim misunderstanding" is a losing mindset. You're planning for defeat. You don't have to be embarrassed about being attracted to her, or make up excuses if you do (unlikely) get rejected. If you go in for a kiss and she pulls away, you don't say "I wasn't actually trying to kiss you" (transparent lie, childish, pathetic), you say "sorry, I couldn't help myself with those lips of yours" and then laugh it off and continue on as normal (basically the truth, confident, leaves things open ended - you've made it clear what you want, now the ball is in her court).

>You don't do it in the living room. Find time a time when you can be alone together, maybe visit her place to help her out with something, ideally moving heavy things so you can take off your shirt to help signal your intentions and set the tone, but really it doesn't matter.
Legit advice.
Back in the days when I was younger it was fixing their PCs :)

Go for it man, something similar happened to me with my first cousin, but im 5 years older than her, she just turned 18 and we started daring as a couple a month ago, pic related is her

Attached: IMG_3334.jpg (1712x2048, 716.88K)

Not really trying to date, just want to fuck. Kinda worried she might think I want more tho

I see, in my case i wanted so bad i knew the only way was dating her, and so far i have no regrets, she tottally worth it for me, sex is so fkn good, she is a swimmer and have a really thight body

Attached: IMG_7217.jpg (699x979, 361.1K)