My wife is dead. I can't live with myself

My wife is dead. I can't live with myself.

Attached: Screenshot_20220317-012157_Spotify.jpg (856x823, 329.02K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Five_stages_of_grief
youtube.com/watch?v=_gB0hxesAPg
youtube.com/watch?v=STi54bXK7r8
youtube.com/watch?v=Auuk1y4DRgk
youtube.com/watch?v=gZ4XoL-1XAc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

seems more like you can only live with yourself.

Jesus Christ, I never thought I'd admit to what I felt from what someone on Any Forums said, but that made my heart sink. What is your name?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Five_stages_of_grief

youtube.com/watch?v=_gB0hxesAPg

I wish I had something of more value to say other than just a simple "I'm really sorry to hear that," but I'm really sorry to hear that. I hope you can find the strength to keep going despite your loss, OP.

Also, great taste in music. Here's to hoping you can pull through.

youtube.com/watch?v=STi54bXK7r8

It is healthy to go through an extended period of grief. It is a process, and it is normal.

Alan Watts But you MUST continue to live.
Stocisicm will be a useful to in managing the parts of your life that are not the grief.

"All men suffer, but not all men pity themselves."
Marcus Arielus

You need this, and the last vid
youtube.com/watch?v=Auuk1y4DRgk

based picrel tho

And my personal favorite
youtube.com/watch?v=gZ4XoL-1XAc

At some point you need to let her go and enjoy your life more, can't be depressed and all that for the rest of your life isn't it.

Quite right. After all, the 'self' that you have known these past years has been defined in no small part through interaction with your wife. There is no self without an other, and in your case, she played a large part of that other - the mirror in which you saw yourself reflected.

So what the fuck do you do.... You have to crucify the ego. Kill the past self, and redefine a new one. Easy right?

Mr Watts might suggest that a mystical experience is helpful in such an endeavor, particularly one which involves ego death. Be aware that he also suggests that this should involve a good deal of study, reflection & preparation. It's not just beaning a handful of shrooms on a Saturday night.

Who knows, take it seriously, you may just uncover a new you.

Attached: 207_secret_to_change_focus_on_building_the_new.jpg (570x727, 36.52K)

I'm sorry for your loss

Your wife is dead. I can live with myself

Attached: 1614218673201_0.jpg (257x227, 21.2K)

please kill yourself, tranny / femboy, no one will miss you.

wait, did you kill your wife?

I'm neither of those things. Why are you so upset user?

Attached: Whaaaaa.png (345x198, 26.49K)

You're not good enough

Please kill yourself tranny/femboy, no one will miss you.

drink energy drinks and fuck strangers. Lol, you're wife is dead you finally did what most Americans failed to do wait until one of you dies in order to move onto your next partner. Trust me man the faster you get over her the faster you'll go back to having a normal life

There's no honor in intentionally allowing yourself to grieve you'd think there would be but there's not. do not force yourself to suffer needlessly. Move forward or die a slow and painful death

No, unlike ops wife, I have no intention of dying. Maybe you should get trannies off your mind bro, you're very cleary obsessed with them

Attached: 1571197657910.jpg (604x543, 69.7K)

Please kill yourself tranny/femboy, no one will miss you.

The fact that you actually type out these posts and not just copy and paste them truly shows how obsessed you really are.

Attached: lain sumg.jpg (500x429, 14.34K)

Mine is still alive but I wish she were dead
Pic related

Attached: received_261162021120525.jpg (1932x2576, 255.87K)

please kill yourself tranny/ femboy, no one will miss you