I'm drunk and finishing what I have left of coke (yeah, a lot). My friends already left. Everybody is asleep...

I'm drunk and finishing what I have left of coke (yeah, a lot). My friends already left. Everybody is asleep. I'm hyped as fuck and want to talk about whatever.

Let's fucking chat, gentlemen.

Attached: 01743_31nhyuqd1_312851.jpg (900x1600, 204.85K)

flush it down the terlet

post cock
and hole

You talked your friends right out of your house

have you tried meth?

Why would you use a switch and not a mirror? Shits gonna drive you nuts trying to get the tiniest bits out of the edges when you eventually get through all that

What's the best game on switch and why?

Attached: zmdasxcdxid21.jpg (640x872, 67.32K)

More FPS, HARDER shaders

BOTW no doubt, I played it thrice. Once emulating when didn't had switch, second when I got the first hackable editions, third when I sold the first one and went legal. (ha, legal)
BOTW no doubt, I played it thrice. Once emulating when didn't had switch, second when I got the first hackable editions, third when I sold the first one and went legal. (ha, legal)

i want to do coke sometimes but im scared ill get some with fent in it

Botw is a good game but not a good Zelda game. Change my mind.

Attached: IMG_2616.jpg (236x337, 19.43K)

DON'T DO FENT. JUST A BIT MORE OF DOSE AND YOU ARE DEAD. THIS IS WHAT IS USED FOR SURGERY.

Also, as someone who does coke, just don't do it man. Truts me, is hella adictive and you won't know if you will be able to stop until you tried, and it would be to late. Just don't. Please.

Neither that blow nor the Behringer mic look very good imo

I am also drunk finishing some coke I have.
What do you do for a living and does it effect your cocaine use?
Im a bartender so cocaine is just always around me.
I’m trying to not waste my night trying to jerk off on cocaine. How about you?

Attached: 7AA8697E-015A-4112-B467-89D50CDDDE41.jpg (634x793, 116.52K)

Yeah, I can agree with that. Is not the classic dung zeld game (haven't play much zeld apart from the N64 ones). But the way the open world is emboided is perfect.

by looking the Beh you mean actually how it looks or it's performace? Last once yeah, for some reason it gives me a bit of static noise, I don't use it very much tho

I'm feeling ashmed as I write this. I have a problem with drugs since pandemic started. I'm in last year of medice (next month is my intership). I quit last year because of weed (I live alone in another city, I came here with my parents to seek help. First month was amzing, but as soon I got paid in my part time job I sliped. Funny thing, here where my parents are is the only place where I can buy this shit. I got hooked with this and weed lost appeal. I was 13 days clean until yesterday. The fucking dealer gave this piece of a rock that's imposible for a human to finish in a couple of days. When sun comes up Im throwing this. I'm on medication and therapy, getting the help I need. Gonna need to tell this to my doctor. My mother doesn't know about coke, she still thinks my problem is still weed. If she finds about this she will die in tears.

About the jerk, is weird, sometimes I don't feel like it. Mostly I just wanna do things and talk a lot (specially flirting).

If you see this is affecting you daily life, please get help as I'm doing. This alone is just to hard. Wish you the best friend.

Just look at you. Stop being a degenerate.

Doesn't look good

Need to talk, gonna explode. Fight me about something if you want, Don't care. Not native english speaking so make fun of my responses or something idk, ffs

Attached: imagen_2022-03-17_030325.png (535x305, 226.16K)

My room is clean, have some lavander and I have my books next to me. Seems good to me.

Should I meet up with the tranny I've been talking to? I get along with him better than I have any women I know. I'm at the point where being a fag doesn't bother me.

I get all my advice from people on drugs.