This makes zoomers cum buckets

This makes zoomers cum buckets

Attached: AgileWarlikeAxolotl.webm (480x640, 1.38M)

I can't believe zoomers enjoy female breasts. Disgusting.

Tits: 10/10
Face: 6/10
Body: 5/10

I don't care about the size of her tits. I think she has a nice face.

Holy shit that's hot

who s that

Songs: 10/10

I’m 29 and have been listening to her for almost 4 years now and I don’t understand why so many people my own age hate her.
For years we have complained about pop music being shallow, materialistic, out of touch, and generally boring.
And rightfully so.
Then Billie Eilish hits the scene with very emotionally heavy, very real, and very honest music.
Then people my age hear “Bad Guy” and write her off as a zoomer trend.
She was exactly the shake up that pop music needed and not a moment too soon.
Check out her deep cuts, try to suspend your disbelief and I promise you that you will hear music from a student of the art, music drawing influence from Bossa Nova to heavy metal.
Music that is a real persons feelings, not a record label executive trying to nigger up our children.
She’s a young woman, give her a break for that. But her song “My Future.” Was my number one most listened to song of 2020 for a reason.

Attached: A7C28407-5684-43A0-9FA5-AAD9096E09E9.jpg (1024x678, 48.54K)

I didn't realize she had some big tits!

wait does she have a cock?

Your faces when you all realize you've been jerking off over a lesbian.

Attached: 6e5ee242009f2225ee73b5e2e55a16cfcc287a4518a65d563979bf6518a006eb.jpg (1024x768, 143.15K)

All of her songs regarding love and sex in any way are clearly about men. She’s pretty much the only straight pop-star in 2022.

Wtf are you talking about?

Nah mate. The fact she feels the need to keep flashing her tits tells you she's compensating. Good music should stand up on it's own. BTW, I like big tits.

Based comment, you sound very kind user. Here's a happy Hank.

Attached: 1644722690582.jpg (640x480, 47.68K)

Bro try looking at it from her perspective, if you had giant tits that literally everyone stares at, eventually along the line you get tired of giving a fuck. She isn't compensating, she's just doing whatever she wants

You managed to say nothing about her music at all. If I had to guess it’s because you haven’t listened to much of it.

Let a young woman feel confident about herself. Robert Plant wore skin tight jeans and no one is saying Led Zeppelin is just a bunch of garbage because you could see his Dick.

I am the happiest I’ve ever been. I try to be kind to be a good example for my child. Let people enjoy things is something I say a lot.

Now look here, Johann Sebastian Bach didn't have to keep getting his cock out because he thought people weren't taking any notice of his glorious music

>a chest is equivalent to a groin
Zoomer brain

based and blessed

damn

Attached: flat,1000x1000,075,f.jpg (1000x1000, 79.86K)

Bach was reprimanded and sometimes outright banned from some churches for banging chicks during service.

Pls cite

Love his music, so he’s already epic. If that shit is true he’s reached god tier

Hey man, my future was pretty darn good. Never gave it a real shot before your post, maybe for the exact reasons you're mentioning. But glad I did now. Gonna go ahead and suggest Rex orange county - sunflower. Because I felt similar vibes in the music for some reason, even though sunflower is more upbeat. Thanks for the nudge to give her a shot.