Imagine believing in this made up "mental disorder"

Imagine believing in this made up "mental disorder"

Attached: Multiethnic-Arms-Holding-letters-ADHD.jpg (2000x1351, 131.51K)

it's free amphetamine where is the problem ?

+LRAD+ +TAPPING+ +RIGHT BUTT ZAPPER+ +RAPE DICK+ +LRAD+
+LEFT TESTICLE+ +11:00 OUTER WRIGGLER+

Well you can't beat misbehaving kids anymore, so I guess putting them on speed is better

Ive got a buddy who uses ADHD as an excuse for everything.
He never clips his nails. ADHD.
Waste all of his money on doordash and shit. ADHD.
Hasn’t been laid in 8 years. ADHD.

It doesn’t matter if it’s real or not but it causes my friend real problems thinking that he has it.

Imagine you hanging yourself with piano wire.

thanks dr.faggot all better now. now got back to sucking dicks like the fag you are.

Attached: OP.png (750x456, 277.89K)

no its real but your house is on meth

Retard nigger

Kek

Actual aspie (they diagnose it ASD now) reporting in
No faggot with an actual mental illness thinks it's cool or an advantage to their life
The first clue somebody is a huge fucking retard who is lying through their teeth is when they announce their mental illness as though their entire personality revolves around it

>picrel
>1+1=0
>fight me
>and
>my
>BATTLE-EMU!!!

Attached: images.jpg (620x495, 44.88K)

I have been activated, I will comply. 47382 47383 0182f 94u2h dmdjdu.

Confirm master

= 2.1358

OH LOOK, KITTENS!

this is like the lowest form of bait. really?

my best friend's brother is like this. maybe worse. believe it or not: adhd.

>an advantage

i feel like with enough discipline i can use my adhd to my own advantage. definitely haven't quite gotten there yet, but i've made a lot of progress.

I’m impressed that you’re in touch enough to know that this behavior has only driven people away rather than excused you from being a decent person.
You have a lot to offer people and I hope you tell this to more people like you.

fully agree with you. My son would be considered a typical ADHS 'patient'. He didn't give a fuck about school, talking and hustling aorund all the time, overactive, hates disciplie. Smart kid though, when he eventually did sit down he learned fast.

Guess what: It took a lot of effort and at times some strict discipline but by now he behaves like average in school and has average grades. Being the person he is, he has a lot of energy, starts a lot of activities. In most of them he looses interest fast, of course, but he has a lot of friends and fun, I guess. If we had put him on fucking pills instead he would now believe to have an 'illness' and feel like a looser.

I have ADHD, it's real.

I take nothing for it, and I work a lot, keep my house very clean. While I find it hard to start projects and do creative things I force myself sometimes.

You just gotta do it and not be lazy.

amphetamine use normalizes your brain structure. meaning, some of the speed sniffing kids will become normies who internalize the same shitty worldviews of the indoctrinated niggas around them. laziness is a great intelligence, laziness proves your higher self is still intact and that you will not comply with a flawed system, even if you wanted

ADHD IS THE REASON I BELIEVE IN EUGENICS