Bits o' corn innit?

bits o' corn innit?

Attached: 1646827253885.jpg (882x950, 163.51K)

Bits of getting sued your ass off, innit?

You think we are going to small claims court? Think again.

I'm going to sue you for every measly cent you have animaterr man. Your YouTube career that took you ages to build will crumble and lose so many subs when they figure you were a fraud this whole time. A rotund man in a clown outfit who stole memes off of more successful members of society.

Meme stealing in the state of Arkansas is no joke, it's a violation of copyright infringement, oh yeah. Either you're going to pay me 775k USD or you will spend 10 months in the state penitentiary. Your choice. Would you spend 10 months in prison? Well? Would you?

Meds, E.

Meds Coreybro

MEDS

I'm going to sue you for every measly cent you have animaterr man. Your YouTube career that took you ages to build will crumble and lose so many subs when they figure you were a fraud this whole time. A rotund man in a clown outfit who stole memes off of more successful members of society.

Meme stealing in the state of Arkansas is no joke, it's a violation of copyright infringement, oh yeah. Either you're going to pay me 775k USD or you will spend 10 months in the state penitentiary. Your choice. Would you spend 10 months in prison? Well? Would you?

Ay Gov, stinky log ain't it

>arkansas

Fuck, we're full.

Coreybro.... MEDS!

i smell logs

He is not very good at this kek

Smelling rather ripe innit?

Attached: medication.jpg (1500x1000, 74.03K)

You think we are going to small claims court? Big mistake thinking that, junior. You have no fucking idea the world of shit you're about to be dropped in (pun intended)

My lawyers have already examined this case and they say there's no way I fucking lose. You're fucked animaterr man you are going to get so many copyright violations and prison time your head will spin! Haha. You shouldn't have violated the terms of service within our peace treaty we agreed to. Looks like you didn't have your lawyer go over the fine print. It clearly states no meme stealing and no larping as the coreybro. That means not allowed to claim to be me even without directly saying you're me.

Attached: 232.gif (220x217, 415.32K)

I'm going to sue you for every measly cent you have animaterr man. Your YouTube career that took you ages to build will crumble and lose so many subs when they figure you were a fraud this whole time and a THEIF.
You are a SWINDLER, animaterr fuck.
You are a CHEAT. You cheated me out of 5 fucking grand you bitch.

My lawyers have already examined this case and they say there's no way I fucking lose. You're fucked animaterr man you are going to get so many copyright violations and prison time your head will spin! Haha. You shouldn't have violated the terms of service within our peace treaty we agreed to. Looks like you didn't have your lawyer go over the fine print. It clearly states no meme stealing and no larping as the coreybro. That means not allowed to claim to be me even without directly saying you are.

suck my ass lame try fag

Attached: 1596493717597.jpg (500x750, 105.24K)

call my Logger
I will biff ya a few G's

thats slander nigger
you are the SWINDLER jew
I am going to get the top law loggers to clog your thoate

Attached: 1598120685256.jpg (674x479, 75.38K)