WHY??

WHY??

Attached: uluvos.jpg (500x465, 70.37K)

where is this?

Niggers

anons can recognize the influx of these posts isnt normal

it's very normal. this was on r/publicfreakout first and then became national news for every common person to see. there is much more than this even for common people to see. the fact that you don't know this means you could USE reddit and even yahoo and you'd know.

you can watch the whole video where it looks like it's looped for two minutes of left and right punches.

this is the first time i have seriously considered that people are being paid to post here

fake and gay
fuckoff with the race-baiting faggot

no it’s not

how many shekels you get to post this you race-baiting shill?

Here's my thought. Maybe violence against women is not a symptom of toxic masculinity, but a symptom of men being pussies.

What if we lived in a world were if a woman was beaten, her father and brothers would track the guy down and beat him with a bat?

Like it should be understood..like have the bats ready and a plan put in place before it ever happens

Instead we usually call the cops and they usually do nothing

It's the nigger way of life. Ultra violent, IQ 67, homicidal primates. NIGGERS gonna NIG.

Attached: Its.the.NIGGER.way..........png (653x406, 195.95K)

>checked
because shitskin niggers
kys, please join the 41%. No one will miss you

That same world I would arm the woman beaters with firearms so they could gun those faggots down.

kind of. a lot of these dudes are scared to fight men so they use women to take their anger out on. or they didnt have someone that would kick their ass for this shit.

a good ass kicking is life changing

But the brothers would have the element of surprise. Can't shoot very well once you have been hit in the head with a bat

this is Any Forums and you are posting something about race, so my guess is you'll say it os d-d-duh black man or the jews or both. kys

gss02

Attached: 1646025188259.jpg (946x946, 241.59K)

Damn, i hope that was my cunt of an ex girlfriend. Horrible Asian bitch.

>125 punches, survives
This explains so much about Asian whores.

Attached: 1616802251013.jpg (379x471, 81.24K)

that's because we have transitioned from an honor society to a dignity based society. in an honor society, traditionally masculine traits such as honor are held in high esteem. this is a society in which a man's reputation means everything. this was a time when if man's reputation was besmirched, a challenge to a duel could be offered. men fought and were expected to protect their family through force when necessary and no one questioned it if the reason was deemed just by these standards. in a dignity society, an individual's honor is superceded with the goal to treat all members of society with kindness and equality to create a sense of dignity for everyone. in such a society, conflict is mediated by third parties such as police, social services, judges, bureaucrats. dignity societies embrace the notion that "it takes a village" and no one goes it alone. feminism is the reason we have moved away from a honor society, because women find male honor, and male traits cherished in an honor society such as self sufficiency and conflict anathema to their sensibilities.

verification not required

Attached: 1647190046089.jpg (900x770, 58.98K)

as international news is censored under the guise of "harmful disinformation" and, soon, "russian propaganda" more and more people are going to flock to Any Forums for the truth.

it occurred to me that all this black on asian violence could be because they heard of this website full of asians that hate niggers called "Any Forums". maybe they think we're all asians...

that's actually funny.

Good point, but I think the police usually drop the ball on this.

I bet even if a guy does jail time for domestic violence he usually does it again after he gets out. A bat beat down that lands him in the hospital might be more effective.

sage and flagged for spam