My niece and nephew are being taught to hate white people by their 85 IQ mother...

My niece and nephew are being taught to hate white people by their 85 IQ mother, the sort of wigger trash that watches a lot of BET. Is there anything reasonable I can do to counteract this? It needs to be subtle, I can't just walk in with crime stat breakdowns by race, these are kids, and I don't even particularly want them to be racist against blacks (that happens naturally with exposure), I'm just a little disturbed that they're starting to look at their mother before sheepishly asking for black barbie and shit like that.

Attached: spiders.jpg (3840x2160, 842.56K)

can you translate that sentence into english?

9 out of 10 murders are committed by men. im sexist towards men

If you impregnated her you probably shouldn't be teaching them either.

i dont know if there is anything you can do, this anti white shit seems like a religion and the people have the same vibe and double down if you question it

It's already in English, Jamal. If you can't understand it, I don't think I can teach you basic literacy via a text based discussion board.

You can introduce them to white people. They can see with their own eyes.

The only family they meet and interact with is white, their "father" is a groid with like fifteen other kids who works part time at a papa johns. But their mother is the sort of retard that fucks a groid, and not just any groid, but a papa johns nigger with fifteen kids, so you can imagine what that's like. I'd like the kids to have a chance in life, but goddamn if the deck isn't stacked against it.

I’ve lived around blacks and beaners my whole life and the only people I hate LARPing NEETcels like OP.

>has kids with 85IQ coalburner
>clueless
You should just kill yourself.

>I don't even particularly want them to be racist against blacks
Honestly. the best thing you can do is encourage them to think critically, and question everyone who tells them how to think(INCLUDING YOURSELF! THIS IS IMPORTANT)

Unless you got your niece pregnant (and your whole message reeks of toothless banjo player, so it is not an unreasonable assumption) and what you call "her kids" is actually yours, you should probably be an adult and mind your own business.

Go back to Africa

Holy shit this is the worst thread i've seen in a while. Not a soul in here isnt a bot or clueless, including OP (bot).

Attached: 1615406810308.jpg (803x688, 104.08K)

Securing a good outcome for young children in the family is generally seen as "your own business" by decent people. A nigger wouldn't understand, but a human should.

you probably shouldn't take my advice but you should start making fun of their mom in front of them and make her look real stupid.
I can just imagine she has corn rows and those stupid fucking hoop earrings. Call her out for being a dumb, retarded, wigger, and make her look stupid so they feel stupid listening to her.
But then you be fun and normal and speak with a normal accent and cheerful.

They're not your children, so you can't actively help them because you don't have authority over them... Best you can do is to live your own life in a way that makes others want to be with you and if those kids wanna be with their cool uncle then they'll start to imitate you. They'll see that your TV is not on all day long (hopefully), they'll see you don't care about what's "trending" (hopefully), stuff like that.

It all starts with the individual, you don't have to be rich either, you just have to be virtuous enough to earn the respect and admiration of others, while obviously being approachable not bitter. It's all about love.

She doesn't have cornrows (yet), but she is obese and morbidly unintelligent. I think the oldest actually understands this to some degree, but even the oldest is only a third grader, so they might be a little young to fully grasp what a retard their mother is. My fear is that they'll only understand when they look back in retrospect, and by then a lot of it is ingrained. But then again, maybe you're right, and I need to start planting the seeds that Mom may not know what she's talking about.

Go get your own kids you dumb cumsucker. You can raise them any way you like and she can raise hers the way she likes.

ya, start planting the seeds so they are ashamed of her retardation and probably do that to her also so she shuts the fuck up. Just make her feel retarded for supporting black people. I wouldn't go down the argument route I would just imply that her thinking is retarded and imply that she would have sex with black men which is disgusting.
Do I feel bad about encouraging someone to encourage children to mutiny against their mother? maybe a little but that is easily overcome by how much hate I have for fat disgusting wiggertards.

I have my own kids. But because I'm a human, and not a nigger, I would also like other children to have a chance in life, and not be indoctrinated into misery before they even knew what was going on. Again, it isn't something I would expect a nigger to understand, it's a feature of basic humanity. The same way a nigger can't understand how "anyone can have as many kids as they want, and raise them however they like!" is short-sighted, and inevitably results in the inner city hellscape your kind is known for.

I frequently try to be polite to black people just so it makes them think "that white guy wasn't so bad"

Seduce the daughter and give her things, make her feel like all of her sexual and emotional needs are being cared for. Imprint on her your whiteness and how it is beneficial, maybe during pillow talk show her why blacks are criminals.

When you're polite to a civilized person, and you walk away, that person thinks "wow, isn't he a nice guy."

When you're polite to blacks, and you walk away, they think "I bet I could knock that whitey out."

they don't care user and even if you are nice they will still hate you and think you owe them something

Just be successful and friendly within proximity of them as they grow up. No need to further mindfuck kids with political bs, just be a good role model

make sarcastic comments when you see black people being retarded
>must be da white supremacy
and say things like
>is the white man keeping you from getting your fat ass off the couch?

what are you having trouble with?

Seduce how and how old is she?

>Muh crime statistics means white superiority

Maybe educate yourself retard.

racist hicks

62iq moment

I don't believe in white superiority. I believe in black inferiority. A neighborhood can thrive with white, asian, and even hispanic residents. But once blacks are introduced, the result is inevitable. This can be observed anywhere in society, at any scale you like. Neighborhoods, companies, governments, cultures, all are made less by the introduction of black subhumans, anywhere in the world, and at any point in history.

it's 2022. unless you're a butthurt niggerfaggot it's definitely not just racist hicks who hate niggers now

>by exposure
You answered your own question, show them that decent people can be found anywhere, regardless of the color of their skin. Thinking otherwise just shows how narrow a persons racial spectrum is. I.E.
>I got beat up by a nigger once, all blacks MUST be bad!

this

another 62iq moment