I need an MRI, my insurance won't cover it, looks like I'll be paying $2K to get my foot MRI'd...

i need an MRI, my insurance won't cover it, looks like I'll be paying $2K to get my foot MRI'd. America's so fucking gay.

Attached: mri.png (443x121, 3.22K)

Why not an X-ray?

You don't need an MRI. If its to check for MS, its just a bullshit disease that neurologists push on you to sell immune suppressant drugs.

Improve your sleep, cut out soda and smoking, and walk around outside at least twice a day. Also make sure you poop regularly and get enough vitamin D.

Your insurance probably won't pay because it's not medically necessary

>looks like I'll be paying $2K to get my foot MRI'd.

Depending on your location and willingness to travel and negotiate, you can shop for MRI providers and find a fairly wide range of prices.

Since you have insurance, you need to learn how to deal with your provider. The game is rigged, but don't take "no" for a first or second answer. Get your medical staff involved in the process.

Of course this all presumes that you actually need a MRI of your foot, which sounds dubious at best.

Attached: Flag of the U.S. of A.jpg (2000x1000, 262.09K)

>laughs in canadian

its for my foot i fractured, it still hurts 2 years later...

But Canadians need to travel to the US to get major operations done or whatever the current talking points are. I haven't gotten a new script in a while.

Attached: limmy2 (2).jpg (549x661, 78.97K)

No we dont

Oh I get it

Ridiculous. I live in Switzerland where costs of living are the highest in the world. Mri is 500 dollar here. Why 2k in the US?

i dont have a job either, how do i get a "free" mri???

It is not. The price on services are higher If you pay them without insurance. If you have an insurance, the receipt will show an inflated amount paid by the insurance company. But in reality, they only paid a fraction of the real price. This is to keep people having insurance, because they're scared of extremely inflated prices for good reasons. The insurance combany probably only pays 500$ too, but he could end with playing 2000$ for the same service.

newfags cant Triforce!

▲ ▲ ▲
▲ ▲

▲ ▲

apply for food stamps man. you'll be treated like a subhuman tho

>0
treated like a subhuman because i can't get the proper fucking care because of rednecks voting republican everyfucking year.

Ok got it. Next question then: what is wrong with your country?

Develop an in demand skill so you arent so fucking poor retard. Easy fix

▲▲

idk what I was talking about. I didn't say anything about how to get a free mri I was talking about how the same shows are still good on TV 30 years later. isn't this zoomed standard haircut just a modified Jerry Seinfeld? idk let me bust into your apartment and throw cereal on my face

All started with company paid insurance plans. Government asked companies to cover insurance for employees, allowed companies to write these plans off on taxes, the companies did what companies do and adjusted salaries downwards because they’re “covering” healthcare costs, if you want private insurance you’re competing with what major corporations can pay/write-off so private plans are costly, and if you don’t have coverage you’re fucked too because the market adjusted prices to what insurance companies are willing to pretend to pay. If another country has strong constitutional free speech and gun rights let me know and I’ll suck five hundred dicks to move there

▲▲

Pointed that reply at the wrong person... sorry

>defending medical care overpricing things
Insurance is literally the only thing that prevents people from going bankrupt when they need medical service so fuck off with your gay advice.