Why is King Biden starting a war with Russia while forcing Americans to pay $200 per gallon for gas?

Why is King Biden starting a war with Russia while forcing Americans to pay $200 per gallon for gas?

Attached: confused-biden.jpg (1200x1200, 138.09K)

Because niggers tongue my anus.

Because you tongue my anus, nigger

Both not an argument

Nigger tonguing my anus detected.

this

Attached: 1608344039108.jpg (427x750, 163.37K)

Bc it’s fun. Don’t worry, he’ll be out of office soon enough. Then you retards can enjoy kicking Russia’s ass by re-electing the dipshit that withdrew from Syria to make Vlad happy, withheld arms to Ukraine, and vowed to withdraw the US from & disband NATO, and called Russia invading Ukraine wonderful and Putin a genius. The same retard who in the next breath says Russia would never have invaded if he were still in office, bc apparently enabling every step of the way was appeasement. What a stupid fat cunt.

Attached: 716.jpg (600x613, 50.75K)

No we are at war w Pelosey

because fuck Trump

What's wrong with letting those fuckwits kill themselves? Don't even have to pay for ammo.

Ukraine is as equally corrupt as Russia. They've had decades to join NATO. It's like applying for insurance after your house has burnt down. Let it play out.

His family makes a lot of money in Ukraine, why wouldn't he do whatever it takes to make sure Ukraine gets a lot of money?
I mean they tried to throw democratically elected Trump out of office just for threatening to turn off the money train to Ukraine and they used a pandemic to leverage more political control of the nation's corporations so all the prices inflated so why would they care how much you pay for gas while they get a big cut of the exchange?

cringe facebook memes

Give me one reason the USA should stay in NATO. We get absolute dick out of it, we bankroll the whole fucking thing, and all these European countries turn around and do business with people who are a "threat" to NATO anyway. So what is the point?

Forget about the virus labs that US funds in Ukraine, Biden doesn't want some thumb-drives to fall into Russia's hands

Sure, its not like that family is powerful enough to just take incriminating photos/video and leave incriminating laptops laying around only for nothing to ever happen with the incriminating information in any court even in court of public opinion presented by the clear corporate media.

Attached: images.jpg (275x183, 6.85K)

They've been under the control of Russian puppets

Why would russia invade something it already controls?

Attached: Psrusski.jpg (873x829, 56.63K)

The laptop is fake news

Attached: ImRidinWithHunter.jpg (1419x2000, 184.71K)

Because you tongue your own anus and like the taste

Russia started it
If they even us a tactical nuke, we gonna fuck them in the ass

Attached: tumblr_mh96kkEsHX1qe7335o1_500.gif (450x253, 785.63K)

whats that supposed to be?

Nothing. It was just a gift from USSR.

Because he knows you touch yourself at night and makes baby Jesus cry.

>OP IS A NIGGER
OP IS A NIGGER
>OP IS A NIGGER
OP IS A NIGGER
>OP IS A NIGGER
OP IS A NIGGER
>OP IS A NIGGER
OP IS A NIGGER
>OP IS A NIGGER
OP IS A NIGGER
>OP IS A NIGGER
OP IS A NIGGER
>OP IS A NIGGER
OP IS A NIGGER
>OP IS A NIGGER
OP IS A NIGGER
>OP IS A NIGGER
OP IS A NIGGER
>OP IS A NIGGER
OP IS A NIGGER
>OP IS A NIGGER
OP IS A NIGGER
>OP IS A NIGGER
OP IS A NIGGER
>OP IS A NIGGER
OP IS A NIGGER

kek

No one is going to start a war between a full genuine war between US and Russia. I know you want to think of Biden as an actively horrible president but he's just a wasted opportunity, the status quo dragging on(which is bad enough already.) For Biden to be responsible for dragging us into a war he'd have to get off his ass and do something.

>we gonna fuck them in the ass
Again, why? We should stay the fuck out of it

Smells very vlad in here.

That's all cuckservatives have.