yes lol

noo no no
>chuckles
shes all
>chuckles
left xddxddd

I don't give a shit because I'm not a nigger, jew or a trannie

>Is she right?
Almost. The second part is irrelevant once the first part is addressed.

Yes.

Attached: 1613853438451.jpg (590x882, 74.49K)

>Is she right?
yeah, but good luck trying to have an honest convo about that. one word can shut down any honest reflection "racism"

maybe people would listen if a black person talked about the subject who wasnt all white acting and had the respect of blacks, and he would come at it from the perspective of trying to better his people

Yes, she is.

We need a national convo on the epidemic of white school shooters.

She's right, I mean let's not forget this issue was swept under the rug decades ago by the equal rights movement no less

yes, let's put that on the list and have it AFTER we've discussed black crime.

Here is the conversation:
>Asians are now more affluent on average than probably every other racial group in the US
> They want to do all the things privileged whites have been doing for years
> This includes racism towards blacks

Attached: B3B67E7E-085E-4D10-A6CA-8C317399D732.jpg (862x1024, 89.29K)

Whites don't have to have invented slavery for reparations to be justified.

A few hundred victimized by school shooters yearly, and a lot of those shooters are black (inconvenient truth that the pundits like to gloss over.) Meanwhile, hundreds of thousands are victims of black violence yearly. There was a black school shooter last year that was allowed bail, for fuck's sake, because apparently it's wrong to punish them when they commit a crime.

Blacks should pay reparations for enslaving blacks.

Reparations are unjustified, period.
Modern whites had neither a choice to oppose slavery, nor benefitted from it.
And modern niggers were never slaves, nor are they acting like they are equals.

Just because you want free shit doesn't mean whites should be robbed more than they already are. Over a trillion dollars spent on feeding you worthless apes yearly and you want more. Over $60k in benefits yearly to each nigger mother while blacks victimize everyone around them. Sure, let's pay blacks reparations, but subtract the money they've drained from the pot by refusing to work and cheating the system, subtract the damage to the country when they burned down their neighborhoods and major cities when a nigger criminal got his neck stood on, and subtract the cost of all the crime and destruction they have been responsible for since Lincoln freed them. Oh, would you look at that, turns out you're a burden on the people you hate and claim oppression from and you have actually historically taken from us, and owe us money. What's that, can't pay because you spent all your money on weed and scratch tickets? There's only one suitable solution here, indentured servitude. But wait a second, automation is coming and soon every concievable job that can be performed by a monkey with an 85 IQ will be done by a robot. Shit, guess we will just have to dig some mass graves and write off our losses.

First they came for the blacks.
>but I wasn't black so I did nothing.
Then they came for the Hispanics
>but I wasn't Hispanic so I did nothing.
Then they came for the jews.
>but I wasn't a jew so I did nothing.
Then they realized all the problems had been taken care of so they stopped coming for people.

Can we just trade all our blacks for more Asians? China gets better basketball to watch and we can the lowest crime rates in US history

Chinese should start eating niggers. Problem solved.