Secrets thread

secrets thread
>tell us something that could ruin your (or someone else's) life

Attached: secrets-2.jpg (276x183, 6.58K)

I don't have secrets. I already revealed my semen stone on Any Forums

My girlfriend who I love was raped a few months ago and thinking about it has started to really turn me on, I jerk off thinking about it sometimes

semen stone?

I have a roughly bowl shaped stone I have been cumming in for over ten years periodically.

I slept with an intern 15 years younger than me before covid shut down the office. I am married and have a child. She had a tight shaved pussy and liked it when I played with her asshole when I fucked her from behind. She lives in a different state now and I am thinking of getting a divorce and moving out there.

can I... see it?

Just google the Semen stone

Did she know the rapist? Was she penetrated?

I'm in love with my friends girlfriend. About an hour ago she called and asked if she could come over. I said no. Am I a good person? Or the dumbest guy in the world?

What kind of person are you in general honestly?

Dumbest guy in the world call her back and post pics nerd

Asshole, selfless how do you describe yourself

I have a girlfriend but I can't stop having the urge to be a man's fucktoy, I want to suck cock so badly, I want to be bent over and fucked, I'm so close to just looking online for someone to fuck me

She knew who he was but it wasn't someone she knew well, and yes she was penetrated

I mean are you actually in love or do you just want to fuck her? Pretty big difference there imo. If its love then you just gotta follow your heart.

Attached: semenstone22.jpg (562x726, 81.28K)

Yeah I just make up stuff, honestly not
>one of these has never been true
>just make random shit up
>make shit up over and over
Like why would you post anything real to begin with

I can understand your conflict. Any other details you can share?

Now show your dick

Why?

lol show your dick

What details would you like to know? I'll share anything I can

I posted a video blowing a load on it a long time ago. Not sure if it got archived or anything.

Bros before hoes. You did good user.

I jerked off and busted a nut in my coworkers ice cream. I watched her eat it while she was on FaceTime with her bf