What's the closest you've come to getting cucked? A time where some chad swooped your crush...

What's the closest you've come to getting cucked? A time where some chad swooped your crush? When a stranger creampied your girl and you didn't ask for it? Tell us all about it and how it affected your mentals.

>Doesn't count if you're a cuckfag by nature and desire that shit

Attached: 5465569562.png (983x670, 712.77K)

you people are weird

Attached: monkeybro.jpg (600x860, 115.07K)

Shut up monkey.. get back to work at your office, fucking dumb office monkey. smoking is bad for you! you fucking monkey

My wife is getting pretty close to dipping her toes in the hotwife thing. We've fantasized together for years as dirty talk during sex, and I've made it clear she's welcome to. She has several IRL guys she knows in her sights, but she's waiting for the right moment.

That doesn’t really count as you’re involved and aware

Did you always want this, or did something happen that triggered you to want it

My girlfriend was raped

I think the fantasy has always been in the back of my head somewhere, but my sense of pride never allowed me to actually want it IRL and tell her until ~5 years ago

A guy ended up dating my current girlfriend when i finally got the courage to ask her out she ended up getting into a relationship with him. They lasted 2 months but he was over at her house fucking her constantly until he got bored of her then dumped her. Afterwards me and her started talking again then dated 8 months later.

Feelsbadman. What were circumstances and how did you react? Was she your gf at the time?

So do you enjoy feeling cucked in this situation or not? Do you have any cuck/hotwife fantasies?

cuck

Sounds like you were the backup plan. Did she tell you if he’s better in bed?

Yeah we were together at the time, we're both in college and it happened at a party there. Her drink as spiked. I was extremely angry and frustrated when I learned about it, in fact in the first few days afterwards I said some things suggesting I was angry with her about it that I regret having said. Mostly though I've been supportive of her

My ex was fucking a coworker named Chad behind my back while we were together. She also left my birthday party early once, she said it was because she didn't like weed. Idk, I always knew she was the type from the get go, but I ignored it because she wanted me so badly in the beginning. She also had a history of being a party thot and has probably had at least one BBC.

Did you ever find out who did it? Or find out any of the details of what happened?

During my high school years I had a huge crush on my best friend but I'm ugly and autistic so it was unrequited and I didn't have enough self esteem to stand up for myself or walk away. She talked about her sex life often and went through a bunch of hookups and a couple boyfriends during that period. A few different things went down.
>asked me drive her to a dude's house
>all excited telling me how it's his birthday and she's gonna give him a blow job
>telling me what she's gonna do and how he usually reacts to head
>drop her off and feel like shit
-
>my mom was out of town, she comes over
>invites her bf over after getting there
>I left the room for a minute for something
>come back and they're hooking up on my couch
>just go back in another room and wait
>feel that white hot pit of shit feeling, cucks know the one
-
>had an old friend (guy) visit from out of town for a week, staying at my place
>mom out of town again
>she says we should all have a sleepover
>I'm too dumb to think anything of it
>he's been staying on an extra mattress next to my mattress in my room
>she suggests we push them together and sleep on them with her in the middle
>after like 5 minutes of laying there in the dark she scoots over to him and they start hooking up
>feel like complete shit, try to will myself to just lay there and pretend to be asleep
>can't handle it, on the verge of a panic attack, get up and walk out of the room
>just sit out in the other room, literally doing nothing but sitting blankly for like 30 minutes
>guy friend comes out after a bit and just tells me to come back and go to sleep
>nobody talks about it again

I'd like to say I got better and put all that shit behind me, but it really fucked me up. I'm almost 30 and a kissless virgin still. Developed a masturbatory cuck fetish because my only real life exposure to sex were these fucked up cuck feelings. Ain't life a bitch.

Attached: oldmanpeepers.png (400x388, 12.71K)

Yeah I know who did it, my gf did too because she came to in the midst of it happening. She reported him to the school and he was expelled. She also told me what she remembers of it so I do know a good amount of the details too

Basically dont believe in one/one relationships anymore. Way to rare for it to last a huge amount of time. I get nudes for free though now, which is nice.

That fuckin sucks Any Forumsro, but you brought this upon yourself ultimately by being passive and letting her do that to you over and over. Should’ve laid down the law and kicked them out for trying to hook up at your place the first time. You would’ve saved yourself a lot of trouble and looked more alpha to her for asserting your ground

Cuck is cuck and wants to be cucked. OP's question is meaningless and any argument against it is invalid.

What are the details you know? Did you ever want to enact revenge on the guy yourself?

my wife was completely wasted in college and ran off at lake shasta. the stupid asshole that kind of had a thing with her was there but his fraternity brother stopped anything from happening.

There's no argument one way or another. He's only saying he wants to hear stories that aren't just fetish play

Me and wife separated for a few months. Found out she fucked a coworker and a mutual friend of ours.

My ex went to a wedding with another guy and she didn't want to have sex when she got back so I'm pretty sure she got fucked

This. It’s just not interesting when the cuck asked for it and orchestrated everything

>it's your fault
Yeah thanks bro that really helps
I'm legitimately autistic, being easy to socially take advantage of was one way it portrays itself. I literally just noticed while typing this that two of those stories happened while my mom was out of town and she used that to her advantage to hook up

I avoid shit like this now by just not interacting with women

Details of what he made her do, the positions they were in and that kind of thing. It was a pretty long affair. And yeah I've thought about taking violent revenge on him many many times but I would never actually do that

Divorce her.
Don’t take this bitch back

Let’s hear the details

For how long did she not want to have sex?
And what were her excuses to not have sex?

youre still being passive. be assertive, you want a woman, you tell her what you want, you demand it, you drop her if she doesnt and find another that will

That was few years back. I took her back.

i feel bad for you but you ultimately deserved it

My grandpa is actually very handsome. He's 74 years old, but has this white man tropicana vibe that girls go crazy over, and he's super charismatic and funny...great stories. 6 years ago when I was 22, I had this gf who I wasn't super into, but I was stupid and still had feelings for her. One night we go to bed, and I'm just laying there for a good 3 hours thinking about things. GF gets up slowly, and I pretend I'm asleep, I'm very good at it lol idk why I was. But anyways, my eyes are barely open, and I can see her get up naked. She looks back and slowly walks down to the hall. I think she's going to the bathroom, even though I was a little shocked that she went naked, cause my grandpa has been known to stay up late sometimes, though not during that time so much. I hear the bathroom door close, but it sounded odd, I didn't hear her feet on the bathroom floor, nor did I hear the knob from the inside. I lay there, and I'm positive she's going down the hallway. I get up nonchalant but very quiet, look down the hall...nobody is there. I go down, turn the corner and hear the soft sound of a grandpas door closing.

I'm shocked at this point, I don't even believe it. I look for her but she's gone apparently. I get super close to grandpas door and go down to the bottom to listen. As soon as I get down I can hear the softest moans. My jaw is on the floor, my heart sank, I felt like such a beta. I didn't know what to do. I just waited outside the room in complete shock. The door opened a few minutes later, but it felt longer. As soon as she started to leave the room she saw me and went "omg" and closed it. Then I hear grandpa saying "It's fine dear, we're just discussing the price of tea in China". When he said that, I fucking lost it. I manlet raged and kicked a hole in the door and stuck my head through and started screaming lol I knew though that I couldn't do anything...nothing. I couldn't even win in a fight vs grandpa, he's pretty brawny for being so old.

When she came to she was on her back stripped naked lying on a bed with the guy fucking her. She tried to resist and scream but she was weak and foggy from being drugged and no one came, she eventually just gave into him. He took her to a bathroom and fucked her bent over the sink, then back to the bed and did her again there, then finally made her suck his dick. She's not sure but guessed the whole thing went on for maybe two hours after she came to

The night she came back

Attached: 6db2511919d0aea1c2d7654d58ce25a4.jpg (280x280, 16.13K)

My gf is going out of town this weekend to a formal - I’m really hoping she ends up fucking someone there. Im turned on by it