Why the fuck are people always tambout how amazingly attractive this woman is? She looks like a caveman

why the fuck are people always tambout how amazingly attractive this woman is? She looks like a caveman

Attached: Zendaya at the Spiderman Premiere.jpg (2622x2622, 749.59K)

i want to stop watching a movie when she's in it

Based. I always thought I was alone in not finding that mutt attractive.

Agreed, but not the first time ever. There will always be a normal looking girl that faggots over-praise. Before Zendaya we had Maisie Williams, Chloƫ Grace Moretz, Emma Watson, and the list goes on...

I don't get it either. She is very average to me. Nothing special. Peter should have fucked the other darkie

She's overrated as fuck. Doesn't even have a nice body.

That's the kind of whore you would not fuck in school days because you know people would joke about it. She's built like a wooden table, ugly ass eyebrowns and weird crackwhore eyes.

She ugly as fuck tbh

She's pretty but I seen hotter back girls at my school

>tambout
Get out

Except for Dune, amazing movie. Hoping they don't fuck it up trying to give her more time screen to make this dumbfuck tik tok generation happy.

you have a screw loose

Attached: pepe.jpg (241x209, 7.41K)

Attached: 71AXlNAyTuL._SL1500_.jpg (1057x1500, 243.22K)

kek

Fuck.

Attached: AOL LOL.gif (500x249, 484.15K)

Emma Watson is a treasure

Emma watson was a higher tier then those other gonlins but i see what you're trying to say

It's what the jews want us to find attractive it's all propaganda

She looks like a good fucker for me, 6/10 but would let her suck my ass while I stroke.

Nigger you're damn right

No idea, always found her ugly as hell.
She also cant act and is a complete bitch in real life, no likeable characteristic in sight.

Also man, does she look old as fuck those days, when i saw her middle aged ass in Dune i was only wondering "how the fuck is she supposed to be 15, she looks 30"
This gremlin sure as fuck dosnt look like a teenager anymore, who the fuck are they trying to fool here? Her own ego or us?

Attached: download (26).jpg (1414x1486, 228.35K)