Having a rough day

>Having a rough day
>Finish working a gruelling shift at McDonalds
>Head over to the local court house to deal with some minor issues
>Say a few bad words by accident
>Judge instantly sentences you to 1 year in jail with no warning, trial or appeal

youtube.com/watch?v=oiEiu_eXaxo

Are Americans really okay with giving their judges that much power? What should be done to prevent Judges from abusing their power?

Attached: tRCgPb8B5FBBde1dixPY8GmE6n3xb621vsczHF6nr1W.jpg (1010x709, 116.37K)

Americans are fascists until it happens to someone they know.

>HE JUST SWORE AT A JUDGE
>1 YEAR IN JAIL

Attached: freedumaintfree.jpg (680x433, 50.87K)

>be an angry uneducated overweight idiot
>"work" at McDonalds cuz dumb
>skip coming to court order because dumb
>refuse hiring a lawyer
>act like a fucking retard
>go on a tantrum
>your mom and family ask you to stop, you don't
>make everything worse for yourself for no reason

America

you do realize that these are used as scare tactics right? Dude kept swearing violently at the judge even after his 30 days was tripled, you want to reward that by saying "ok please swear at me I don't mind" with no repercussions? These increased sentences get thrown out later. They're literally done as scare tactics.

any update on this case? wha happen

>zero mention of the crime he committed

B I A S
O P

That won't stick, guys.

putting factual statements in a cartoon a meme does not make.

Nice try though retard.

>judge tells you to stop acting like a dipshit
>dipshittery intensifies
This is basically the same shit blacks do when told to put their hands up and comply, then wonder why they got shot when they pull a knife and run at the cop instead.

If you can get a year, it was a felony. Minor issues my ass .

My guess ...larp

have a bad day and say the word fuck and end up in prison for a year,
da fuck are u user being stupid is not a crime if it was u would be locked up just for posting here.

hope yr right

Yer onner he has mental problems and is off his meds

I don't care

Lol

Yep because the other option of letting criminals run loose is worse. I've been arrested 3 times. Trust me jail is a better option than letting some of those guys roam free.

Contempt of court is different retard

America is not free how people think. Stay in line and play the game the way you’re supposed to.

>Say a few bad words by accident
Apparently we didn't watch the same video, the dude went on a cursing spree. Regardless, the judge overreached here, and should have recommended the man be evaluated for mental health. It was clear he was having a shitty day, and though it's not the judges place to be compassionate towards other peoples issues, he could have been more decent about it here. Either way, that year will get thrown out should this guy get an actual attorney. On that note, representing yourself in court is fine, so long as you don't act like this retard.

it's not hard to stay in line in this nation. in russia, they lock people up for any tiny protest. in china, you go to a torture labor camp. in canada, saying "all niggers should be killed" will put you in prison for promoting genocide. any baby shit talk in the british empire (canada, australia) will get you in prison.

there is nothing to fear here. we are extremely free compared to pretty much the whole world.

This things happens in Yurop too you just don't see the videos because we have no first amendment kind of stuff. not legal in my country to post courtroom footage.

Attached: corina-jayden-covermyface-1024x768.jpg (514x768, 71.44K)

This dude's a fucking idiot, but he's got no one to blame but himself.