Modern day IQ test:

If you bought an electric toothbrush, you got scammed.

You know how easy it is to remove plague off your teeth? Literally one stroke of a toothbrush and 90% of the plague is gone.

You pay $120+ for this bullshit and then you buy replacement heads for $20+ every other month.

Classic capitalism. Companies convincing you their expensive product does more than it actually does. The toothbrush industry has basically plateaued, so they have to come up with new ways to syphon your money.

Attached: SCAM.jpg (1500x1500, 137.07K)

report back in 20 years how your "one stroke" is working out idiot

People who buy these brushes probably get suckered into Religion as well.

You can't prove or disprove it. The perfect scam.

>IQ test
>plague

Topkek m8

>Classic capitalism
>modern day IQ test
which one is it OP? If retards want something then why not sell it to them? Do you really want to live in a world where only one type of toothbrush exists? How anal are you for real nigga?

All you idiots probably have an electric toothbrush don't you? Have I blown your mind yet and you guys are trying to cope?

>be me
>after years of jacking off to 2d waifus, I finally get my first gf
>stay at her place for the first time
>we try to have sex
>blow my load immediately
>embarrassed AF, gf is laughing at me
>go into her bathroom to clean myself up
>see she has an electric toothbrush
>"classic capitalism. You know how easy it is to remove plaque off your teeth? One stroke."
>don't elaborate further
>she laughs and she calls me the "one stroke joke"
>Mfw she tells all her friends and that becomes my new nickname forever

we get it. you lost all your teeth and now you are anally frustrated :-)

What OP is saying is true. My dentist also recommended me to use the cheapest, most generic conventional brand toothbrushes I could find, everything else is overpriced, overengineered garbage for retards.

I bought a shitload of third party replacement toothbrush heads off aliexpress and it comes out much cheaper than buying regular toothbrushes from the supermarket

and how much did your dentist charge you for that "advice"

I just shoplifted one. Not only can it only work better than a genetic toothbrush, I like that it has a 4x30secs timer so I know to brush long enough.
Also OP is British.

>goes to Any Forums
>hello anons, i just committed a crime, in case any feds read this, please do not subpoena my ip

cause dentists will say that generally. brushing is better than no brushing and you cant expect people to cough $100 for an electric toothbrush and many $ for replacement heads cause they will use that as an excuse for not brushing regularly.

well I'm glad I don't have to smell your rotten facehole

You need to stop

Nothing, it was small talk he made when I visited him for the first time (it was also the first time I went to a dentist) to patch a small cavity I had. He also recommended me to eat less sugary crap and more fiber. Haven't had any major dental issues since.

motherfucker i brush my teeth for 3 minutes straight trying to hit every side with it and i can feel them have coarse surface in 24 hours again. for me it takes at the very least 8 strokes of every tooth to make it non-coarse.

Good luck properly cleaning the 3rd molar/wisdom teeth without a rotary brush head

the real iq test is knowing they're marketed as legally and discreetly obtainable vibrator. some of them also have design that is spill proof and can theoretically be inserted all the way in.
it's in the same league as "hitachi magic wand neck massager" pic related, I'm sure you know where it's being used, now you know where "electric toothbrush" are being used.

Attached: popular-hitachi-magic-wand-massager-full.jpg (900x900, 24.67K)

I paid like $8 for one

dis nigga actually thinks the feds give a fuck about this random ass nigga stealing shit from a grocery store