Any advice on staying up for 24 hours?

Any advice on staying up for 24 hours?

Attached: terry-silver-teaches-daniel-karate-kid~2.png (1012x631, 475.19K)

Don't

dont bc it sucks, but if you have to, lots of caffeine, exercise, eat food, dont smoke weed, take adderall or modafinil or something

Crack

The best way I've found to do it is to not fall asleep for 24 hours.

i've done it with Any Forums a few times, you can just keep refreshing boards forever and before you know it you've been awake for 24 hours

Sometimes I'd stay up for 36+ hours despite wanting to sleep.

Attached: limmy.jpg (800x800, 41.77K)

Install Risk of Rain 2, throw on some klimeks playlists aaaaaand it's already been 8 hours

Pretty much. Find something to keep yourself occupied after the 18-20 hour mark. Don’t get too comfortable either, you’ll just pass out.

Don't ever stay up past 72 hours though. You could actually fuck up your brain. It's not guaranteed to fuck up, but it could.

24 hours honestly isn’t hard. 36 hours is rough.

I once stayed up 24 hours when I had work the next day

Do knuckle pushups every time you feel tired.

Attached: 571079_v1.jpg (350x228, 22.74K)

literally just dont lie down at all or sit for too long

I honestly don't think I'd be able to go 72 hours without some serious deliberate effort. It was mostly because I had serious insomnia and would try to correct my sleeping habits by skipping an entire night's sleep so that by the time it was bedtime the next day, I'd be so tired that I'd fall asleep for sure...

Only, I'd get an unwanted second wind of wakefulness in the middle of the next day and still wouldn't get to sleep until around 5am, and the whole cycle would begin anew.

Attached: hanks.jpg (225x225, 5.81K)

Unless you have a real good reason to, don't. Sleep privation it's extremely unhealthy, user, take care of yourself better.

here's your new motto, faggot
>#staypissin'
slurp hydration as much as you can, caffeine when you're on the home stretch of what you need to be alert for

Attached: bronyx.png (691x534, 438.74K)

I just piss in my sleep so I don't waste any time pissing during the day. Maximum productivity.

Attached: kaz.jpg (400x400, 20.25K)

Done it many times. Eventually you will get a second wind during the 16 hr mark

If 24 is difficult you should see a doctor. Any healthy adult human should be able to do 36 if well rested beforehand and 40 if active (i.e., not sitting at a desk reading or writing.)

my thought exactly who can't stay up 24 hours.

bad for your kidneys, retard