Can we at least all agree that this is the face of pure evil?

Can we at least all agree that this is the face of pure evil?

Attached: evil fucking piece of shit.jpg (590x350, 25.22K)

fucking npc talk

BEAR MAN BAD

Manlet evil, the worst kind. Hitler, Napoleon, etcetera

Attached: 9E91FAFF-C28B-4CAE-8973-10DD8B66C79B.jpg (1024x683, 91.32K)

No, we can't. The world isn't black and white.

Pure evil? No. not yet anway.

Desperation? Probably.

Last year you said Trump was the face of pure evil.
Before that it was whomever (((they))) told you it was.

Evil people love evil

I didn't used to think Putin was that bad. I actually thought annexing Crimea was a good thing. But now he's gone completely crazy. I guess the same thing happened to him that happened to Donald Trump, Alan Dershowitz, and Rudy Giuliani. He became a fucking psychopath.

To be clear, Trump was always a psychopath. But he used to be more "normal". Now he's clearly demented.

nigga needs a chin

Attached: if i only had a chin.jpg (590x350, 41.47K)

>nazis in the Ukraine military kill russians for years
>Russia has enough of it and goes out to stop nazis from killing civilians
>"but muh Russian bad!!1!1

>tds
YIKES!!

Hillary Clinton is the face of pure evil. This guy is a lightweight.

They was other Any Forumstards

Bot

Attached: you're funny man, i kill you last.gif (360x248, 1.98M)

It's normal for people to talk disparagingly about presidents they don't like, especially those as recent as Trump.

fuck off please. nothing evil about the invasion of Ukraine, it was needed, I would have done the same.

Try to think on your own rather than getting the media to think for you.

Hitler was born poor and rose to challenge even the greatest nations, and leading one of the greatest nations of that time. Even as a non-aryan I respect his climb.

>everyone who disagrees with me is a bot
No helping the left at this point

i just want to cum on his face so hard

We're talking about putin. Why did you bring up Trump at all? Your derangements and delusions are very apparent. Now pls go

I was making an observation of how a lot of these septuagenarians are completely batshit crazy now.

Look on the bright side. This is the closet we've been to complete nuclear obliteration.

The world ending now would be a godsend for the world as it's never going to get any better. When fuel runs out in another sixty or so years.

I honestly feel bad for him. He wants desperately to restore his motherland to the glory it once was. Ironically his ambition will lead to his country’s demise.

> This is the closet we've been to complete nuclear obliteration.

not by a long shot. the cold war was way worse than this.