>your next goal and how you’re gonna achieve it

GET AFTER IT BROS

>Hispanic
>Native Hawaiian

>5’11 180
>5’10 200

>lift 225
>praying

Attached: 50270A79-CF43-48BF-8F22-D86BC53009E0.jpg (1170x619, 380.2K)

I just watched that movie the other night. he be lookin fresh to death nah'm sayin

Lol I feel bad not only was he raped but he was raped by an albino nonetheless

Sure sounds fun

>Caucasian American Mutt
>Same but maybe less mutty

>5'10"
>Don't care, 5'10" is fine

>44 year old single father with a blown out shoulder.
>Short term goal: Unfuck my shoulder by doing my PT everyday.
>Long term goal: Get a 2 bedroom apartment so my kids can have their own room. All I have to do to achieve this is stick to my budget for the next two years.
>mfw inflation

Attached: bobs.jpg (410x314, 55.08K)

>44 year old single father with a blown out shoulder.
What happened to their mom?

oh mein god

She fucked off with some other dude. They visit her.

Damn, sorry man. How old are they?

I wish I was a unicorn

>White/Human
>Hafling

>6 feet 0 inches
>4 feet

>Wage slave
>Simple Shire farmer/ professional beer drinker

>race I am
Pashtun
>race I wish to be
probably Ukrainian but there's a specific group of them that are extremally good looking so whatever race that is. or maybe Mennonite so I have no body hair and a smaller nose.
>Height
5,9'' which is pretty impressive for a trans dude kek
>height i wish to be
I like my height
>anything else i am rn
currently unemployed
>my next goal
become a paramedic by first training for ems personnel and working my way up from there

>white (nordic country gen X bitch)
>ultra-white (Icelandic)

>175CM (give or take small measurement/definition error)
>148.8CM (cause why not)

>white
>white

>6'2'' 170lbs
>6'2'' 160lbs

>broke as fuck
>work more?

I am a farmer / beer drinker, just not professional, maybe I should try that.

>white
I'm cool with being white.
>6'3
Used to wanna be at least 6'5, this is no longer the case. I'll stick with 6'3.
>want my company to somewhat take off, atheist just enough to keep me busy. Another goal of mine is to see the girl of my dream, may happen in two weeks I'm hoping.
Been putting in the work for my business and I'm running everyday to cut, just finished bulking.

tell me how to start a business

I jerk off to that scene a lot.

It sounds like the thing to do as a farmer really.

Why? You some sort of booty bandit?

yea farming is great, just shit money

The problem with this shit is i'm called a larper because my aspirations are different to others but what ever, here goes

>35 y/o

> Ausfag (Dual citizenship to NZ but 100% ausfag. Been to NZ once)
> Pretty happy with being an ausfag. Pretty neutral on the world stage

> 5'10 185 (~16% body fat)
> 6'2 220 (~12% body fat)

> Small software company owner, mostly custom projects, 3rd year of operation, around 2-300k income, pay employees between 60 and 120k
> Huge software company owner. 20m income, mostly passive. SaaS products primarily

Holy fucking fuck it sucks dick to live like this, I fucking hate it and this hate for what I have is what will drive me to have more, so that I cna do less

What do you do? Networks?

>1 inch shorter
>20 pounds heavier
wuh??

Well you don't need 20 million to do nothing, man. Just take a look at my cousin, he's broke, don't do shit.

He's a spic but he wants to be one of those beefy hawaiian dudes.

>White
>White

>6'0
>6'0

>White
>>Less black
>>>Got it

Kek,. In the OP I had a tard moment I really meant Samoan but I just called them native Hawaiian

No we write custom web applications for companies primarily. We produce shit at the top end of the market custom software wise which makes it extremely difficult to sell. Our ridiculously broad range of knowledge is practically impossible to articulate which in itself is a huge challenge to try and sell. We do all the security, all the checks and balances, all the 3rd party verifications that you just don't get from a $12/hr 3rd world dev team. Our best clients are mostly people who tried that, fucked up hard and now want it done right.

This is why I fucking hate it and why I am trying so hard to move the company towards building shit the way WE want to build it and letting companies decide if they want to be a part of that.

EG: We quoted 100k for a custom legal matter application that would allow a legal firm to (extremely) security store and communicate with regards to current and past legal matters with their clients and other legal firms. We were told it was a stupid number and they decided to go with a cheap 3rd world country. Once they had their application developed for $20k, they brought it to me to check it out and within half an hour I provided evidence that I could literally drop their production legal matter database after logging in as any user in the system and they offered me 5k to fix it depite the fact that if their system gets compromised it will likely cost them millions in fines alone. it shits you to tears that these are the people who get the jobs.

>latino (based on US classification, I'm brazilian - and we use the term 'pardo' here)
>latino (brown and proud)

>1,86m
>1,95m would have been better

>too fucking skinny
>more defined physically, more muscle, and I'm training more for it right now

Why not just become the third worlders you speak of, they’re clearly getting all the business. I mean, a 60 year old CFO or whoever is gonna be bottom line about profits and costs, not really caring since he thinks computers are still those things nerds play on. Or make another company that’s more shitty so you can attack that specialized market from 2 angles and control some of the opposition and alternatives your clients might have

that has to be the worst fate ever.

"doing nothing" to me means writing code for fun instead of work. Don't get me wrong, code is in my blood, it just gets fucked up the moment it has contact with these low iq retarded clients

I want to take holidays, buy nice houses, drive nice cars etc. I have a nice truck, I have several motorcycles, I live in a million dollar house. All of which bought with cash (I have a mortgage on the house that i paid down most of already, so my repayments are only 2k/mo atm), so I have fuck all debt. Just working towards feeling "free" again instead of this fucking cage I feel like i'm in atm

It's actually super isolating because I have next to no peers to talk to about this shit. Most if not all of my long term friends are in vastly different fields, and the people I associate with for work have a vested interest in not actually talking about their issues or it can have a negative impact on their business.

Like my mum (she owned a financial planning company for 15 years, made about 8mil out of it) used to say about success; "Everybody is interested in the fact that you are pregnant, nobody is interested how many times you got fucked to get there"

I like the idea of a shell company that does shit but I have a lot of pride in my work, I will not let myself stoop to that level. We can and we will get there, its just a fucking shit journey.

We still get HEAPS of work. Most of our work comes from people that tried and got fucked by that shit, in fact we are growing as fast as I can grow as a business owner but its at reduced cost, about 1/2 of what we really should be charging and it creates these fucking crazy deadlines that are hard to manage and it sucks

I have worked 12-14 hours a day for the last decade, and if I quit everything right now I would still have about ~5k a month income but Its not good enough. I will not accept a mediocre outcome