Footfags add me on discord hollynicoler#0291 I'm selling feet content to help with rent money lol

Footfags add me on discord hollynicoler#0291 I'm selling feet content to help with rent money lol

Attached: IMG_20220316_234620_026.jpg (828x1104, 71.38K)

Attached: Screenshot_20220316-233411~2.png (1080x1344, 1.46M)

sage go kys whore also tits or gtfo

You got cute soles tho?

Unironically this, tits or GTFO, but also if you manage to get simps to pay for your foot pics then good for you whore

Add me for more

Attached: Screenshot_20220316-233204~2.png (1080x1340, 1.98M)

Thats the goal. Like would you do the same..?

yep rule 1, honestly if you did more people would buy foot pics probably

What should I post then?? And what boards

bare tits with the timestamp both in frame for starters ofc

Why not just make an IG and an onlyfans like the rest of them?

If I were a woman, of course I would. Don't hate the player, hate the game. Now post your tits with a timestamp or fuck off.

Useless attention whores like yourself should get the fuck out of Any Forums. Hope all the molesting you're clearly been through have been very painful, because We're sure as hell you deserved every second of it.

Any Forums has lots of coomers so why not. Reddit is filled with too many people

yea but the demographic of reddit actually has money and are a bunch of shills that love simping

Guess you're right. Mhm well I'm gonna try that out later

Imagine coming to Any Forums and advertising your stinky feet without following the protocol and expecting to make money. We all know people here are willing to pay, but you have to at least show some respect to the Any Forums format. First you send a picture of your tits and then send a picture of a sharpie up your ass, then we take your serious.

I am only trying to help you. You will never be the queen of Any Forums if you can’t follow the fucking rules.

The thing is she’s ugly, if 5 is average then she must be a 5-6/10 max. When rating out of 10 people seem to forget that 5 = average so when I see these ugly bitches I just think 5 NGMI get a job at Walmart because this online shit isn’t going to work for you sweetie.

post tits in this thread and i'll add you on discord and then ask for your payment id and send you $50

I’m gonna contact the real girl on insta and see if she confirms this.
Footfags wait up before you get trolled

Get a fucking job or apply for welfare.

they this it’s that easy to make money
i blame social media, zoomers are fucking done

get a job you dumb whore