What did they even do?

What did they even do?

Attached: useve.jpg (500x500, 83.47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lulz.com/black-on-asian-violence-dont-blame-black-people/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Asians were being all Asian and sheeit

They studied hard to get into good universities and demanded that their superior test scores be considered

Dey tek r jerbs

Dez looked at meh funny

Attached: 9A663024-0E19-4D19-AF29-E4422E41748B.jpg (724x441, 341.89K)

> black people. Job

stop ninja hate

them cunt was work tooo damm had

They stand as a monument to the inferiority of blacks.

Do you retards legit think this is real?

Imagine you're a nigger so you want free shit. Well you look around and find the smallest most vulnerable person to rob. Old Asians, Asian women and little Asian dudes are easy marks

Pretty fucking ironic, isn't it? Niggers want to be treated fairly by white people, but get pissy when Asians tell them to stop harassing them. All niggers must hang if you want the world to be a better place.

who pays you to shill these, i'm curious

lulz.com/black-on-asian-violence-dont-blame-black-people/

Asians need to explain theyselves!

not the noggers fault that others work so much more. i mean noggers are shit fucking lazy, we all know that fact. so just leave them alone.

Also, azns are frugal and choose to live in cheap areas where whitey would never live. So they are the perfect victims and they are close by

>stop asian hate
>translation: time to subvert black lives matter with a white adjacent race

DELET THIS

>
don't you have a peaceful BLM protest to attend Mr.Jamal?

blacks cannot tell them apart, like whites can't tell blacks apart, like asians cant tell whites apart.

Niggers have smaller prefrontal cortexes which makes them very prone to narcissism. That's why everything has to be about them all of the time.

I thought phrenology was disproven, bitch

>be op
>shoop up an oversimplified fake article in about 5 min
>post on Any Forums
>be Any Forums
>gargle fake news like its your uncles balls at thanksgiving
jesus this place is filled with credulous retards

since all the responses are fabulously racist cunt remarks, I'll assume it never occurred to any of you that it could be fake bullshit, since you want it to be real so you have an excuse to be mad.

>your brain does not affect your personality
Retard
I don't give a shit, I just want to be racist.