How effective is the pullout method? Any user lose against the odds?

How effective is the pullout method? Any user lose against the odds?

Attached: apQz1j8_700b.jpg (700x933, 63.77K)

Not very. You can do pretty good with one of the fertility tracker apps. Woman has to take her temperature every morning and record it in the app.

Russian roulette.

More effective than you'd be led to believe. Also, women miscarry often, no one talks about it. Don't sweat it.

Pretty effective, though I did knock up my ex-gf, but I think that was more having sex with her repeatedly and a little bit of residue did the job.

Checked and true. Only time I knocked up a women was when I fully nutted in them to get them pregnant. Otherwise, pull out early, and don't fuck during the fertile week.

I'd fuck like wild without a condom and put one on for the home stretch unless I was using her back end. If you're using the rear entrance you can give her all the creme filling you want...

Attached: never forgit billy.jpg (500x500, 27.09K)

most of the "pullout" pregnancies is cunts who lied.

i've both nutted in, lied and pulled out, and the ONLY time I ever got a girl pregnant is when she was on the pill so i'd been nutting freely in her for weeks.

It's not effective. I got an ex pregnant that way.

It is more effective than cuming in her though.

Works great, just don't go for a round two

I've been using the "blast inside of" method, and it works great on dogs!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 16462477717292.jpg (1920x1080, 193.24K)

This

If you are not ready to be a dad your not ready for the pull out method.

Use a fucking condom.

think it's like 85%. google that shit.
also google 'hot baths to lower sperm count'. that shit works.

u wat

Attached: Miss-Dixie-dixie-from-the-fox-and-the-hound-2-41051254-19325420-1080.jpg (1920x1080, 173.41K)

I did it most every day for a year with my girlfriend when I was an MA student (the being, when I was much younger). It's easy, if you have self-control.

*the point being

been there done that, pretty valid

Easy and 100% effective if you pullout in time duh!

pulling out of what?

vaginas

multiple

Attached: 1646357534358211131.jpg (492x815, 35.01K)

I just don’t cum when we’re within 1-2 weeks of her fertile week. Pull out when I feel the pressure building, fuck later on when I feel horny again. Sperm can live inside the woman for a week so give it an extra week of buffer to be safe. If it’s a longterm partner, get good at reading when her fertile day is (she’s only actually fertile for one day) and then you’re home free to but after that.

As a rule, I don’t nut inside after the period ends, or before the fertile day. If I can’t tell the fertile day, I wait until we’re definitely past her midway point and nut for the last week or week and a half before her period starts.

AAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA FAGG

Attached: 1646634335582325511.jpg (815x492, 35.77K)

>You can do pretty good with one of the fertility tracker apps.
What a modern retarded way to complicate things. My wife is on a 22-23 day cycle, ovulation day would then be day 11-12 sperm can live at max 3-5 days in a women's vagina and once ovulation has passed the egg is dead and pregnancy can't occur. After ovulation blow you load in her to your hearts content till she gets her next period and day 1-5ish after her period is finished without much concern.

You beat me to it. You numbers are a bit off from the research that I've done on the subject but then of course every women's body is a little different.