This is still humorous, like the first time around, right?

This is still humorous, like the first time around, right?

Attached: 5BF25B90-56E6-4410-92BF-61EA391F8888.jpg (655x536, 41.46K)

never was. Back to Any Forums you go faggot

So unbearably ugly.

LOL

You want to suck my pole like a faggot? Come again?

What a fucking boomer response

women arent funny

Reaching a bit far there old man

trump deserves it. Biden doesn't

You say that like it's a bad thing. How can we ease the adjustment?

Plus a reach-around?

It wasn't that funny the first time, but yeah it's about as funny as the cartoon about AOC and every other political cartoon. Some art major tries to be funny by criticizing a political situation he can't comprehend and it ends up offending a lot of people instead

This, doesn't matter who's head she's holding.

But is it funny?

Your wife Karen must think you're a riot

Attached: boomer laughing.gif (498x469, 829.9K)

why?

Yeah, why not? Just don't call him Brandon. That really rustles my jimmies LOL.

Yeah

yes it is

What's the point of the whole "Let's go Brandon" thing? I thought Republicans were all about being forward and "Fuck your feelings!" but here we are, y'all using some shitty meme in the real world cause you're too scared to speak your mind.

Is the purpose of this thread to prove that I hate Biden just as much as I hate Trump? Retard. At the very least say fuck Biden not hide it behind your cowardly saying. Fuck Biden, fuck Trump.

Because Trump was a whiny, obnoxious faggot. Biden is just boring. Cuckservatives are trying way too hard to be vindictive.

what cartoon about AOC?

But is it funny?

since when does "deserving" have anything to do with reality?

>too scared to speak your mind.
Why can’t the left meme?

Too hard? Where should we have scaled our efforts back? Work smarter, not harder, correct?

You type like a troon nigger

A post-wall D-list actress is humorous and relevant to nobody who matters.

Nobody cares about Biden except butthurt Trumpfags

Dodging the question, user. Why are Republicans suddenly scared to speak their mind? Is it because we no longer have a President that openly embraces bigotry?

>You libtards were mean to our lord and savior trump so now we're going to be mean to Biden
No one truly cares about Biden, that's the thing. You just make yourself look even more stupid.

Biden supporters care about him.

and people that pay for his failed policies

>remember this unfunny leftist bitch doing something that wasn't funny ? let's copy that so we can be unfunny too

>trust this guy, he's a troon nigger expert

>Obsesses over trannies so much that you know how trannies type
Kek

It wasn't funny when it happened the first time either. It's KLG.

Piss poor bait.

Hey Thursday's wordle is MOVIE

are you a nigger cause you sure seem to be a nigger.

Yeah, not enough to worry about stupid jokes. Knock yourself out tho, cletus.

all 32 of them

Found the NIGGER in the thread.

Same troon

nigger

Because we tricked Biden into saying it and everything. We've gotten chants at major televised events without being vulgar. Only leftists wear vaginas in the street and appear in photos like picrel. Fuck your feelings doesn't mean "say and do gross shit in front of kids". Leftists have always been deviant scum though.

Obsess much?

Wow, what a whiny fucking faggot you are.

nigger much?

It was never considered funny and got her canceled. Fucking Trumptards always want to re-write history