Move to the city, chuds

Move to the city, chuds.
We're banning cars and we aren't going to build light rail to your bumfuckistan hovel, so man up and join the rest of society.

Attached: 1638378571681.jpg (2700x1962, 1.58M)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Unsettled-Climate-Science-Doesnt-Matters/dp/1950665798/ref=tmm_hrd_swatch_0?_encoding=UTF8&qid=1647483518&sr=8-1
youtube.com/watch?v=6NTkXIidCU0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What the fucks a chud?

Suck my ass instead.

Yes I will definitely move to the city where instead of birds I hear niggers killing each other outside my window at 5 am

Cannibalistic
Humanoid
Underground
Dweller

It's a right-wing, contrarian, incel loser who clings to "tradition" because the world is scawwy
You won't get away with hurting the rest of America with your choices forever. Be a fucking man and live in an efficient apartment instead of the wasteful travesty that is a single family home. Imagine being able to WALK somewhere.

You can stay in your cities full of niggers and other degenerate scum

The world is scary, if you vane out of your safe space once in a while you'd know that.

>racist
Ok, you don't get an apartment, you get a one way trip through a woodchipper :)

I cant go any higher than 300-400k. After that you unnecessarily wait on day to day shit because someones always in front of you

Why the fuck would you have a wood chipper in the inner city?

Nigga there is no trees smh

Or because conservative values win and always have. Nice cope though.

>degenerate
WOW dogwhistle much? Sorry honey, gay people exist. :)
Yeah, but at least I don't cling to 20th century delusions of what manhood is. It's 2022, not 1952.

500k minimum would probably be good, let the wilderness breath a little you know?
I can rent one :)
I don't know, over history, the beliefs of the old farts always give way to the more liberal values of the youth. We went from women using their ankles to tease from under six petticoats to *gasp* wearing normal clothes.

Nope. I live in a small town, and I'm moving to the country. My plan is to get to a point where I don't need to go into town any more often than once a month. I'll be off grid (solar for power, propane for refrigerator and stove/oven, wood for heat, small windmills for charging electronics like phones), growing a garden, keeping a few animals, and stargazing at night. Enjoy your urban dystopia.

KEK this.

If you can pull off the self-sustaining earthship style, maybe you'll survive the small towns dying out from economic stagnation as climate change kills agriculture, and energy shortages necessitate closer living. I would say switch the propane and wood for electric elements powered by wind or solar. The future will NOT be kind to people who put carbon into the atmosphere, making a catastrophic situation even worse.

It's possible that governments will enact harsh anti-carbon policies, but climate change itself won't be a significant challenge. Climate change is a *vastly* overblown concern for the most part.
amazon.com/Unsettled-Climate-Science-Doesnt-Matters/dp/1950665798/ref=tmm_hrd_swatch_0?_encoding=UTF8&qid=1647483518&sr=8-1

In democratic societies, it's what most people want. Climate change is real, and we already fucked the world, and the fate of humanity hinges on how fast we can remove carbon from the atmosphere. Everybody thinks they'll be the guy to make it when agriculture fails, but nobody is, all because chuds won't stop burning fossil fuels to buy tendies instead of just moving to a place where they can walk or bike. (Wait, that's *gasp* excercise!)

Tell that to the maldives

>In democratic societies, it's what most people want.
You have a comically rosy view of "democratic societies."
youtube.com/watch?v=6NTkXIidCU0
>Climate change is real,
Of course. The climate has been changing since the Earth formed ~4.6 billion years ago. What kind of dumb fuck would assert that Earth's climate doesn't change?
>and we already fucked the world,
We? I didn't do shit, man. Stay in your lane.
>and the fate of humanity hinges on how fast we can remove carbon from the atmosphere.
Not really.
>Everybody thinks they'll be the guy to make it when agriculture fails
The U.S. government projects that my area will be a little drier and a little hotter in 2075 than it is now. So I'll dig a deeper well and eat crops that tolerate less precipitation. Enjoy your Soylent Green city, NPC.

I don't live in or give a fuck about the Maldives. The Maldives has a population of around 500,000. More Iraqi children died in the 1990s as a result of U.S. sanctions than the entire population of the Maldives. That's just the children, not counting adults. Where is your activism for half a million dead Iraqi children? Show me.

This map in no way implies everyone should live in the City. Please look at it again.

Attached: 012.jpg (500x628, 160.61K)

>Every major river
>little to no human use

Attached: 1638659567703.webm (480x720, 909.2K)

It implies concentration of human activity instead of spilling out along the entire place. Thus, cities and large towns instead of a bajillion bumblefuck villages and moon-faced rednecks.
Means you can't live on/pollute the river. We can still use them for power, provided the environment isn't harmed.

Moon-faced rednecks would still exist, there would just be more green space in rural areas. As a moon-faced redneck this would work for me, more open land is always nice. Farmland is increasingly lying fallow anyway.

big city would be nice if it wernt for black people. i wouldnt mind everything being close and only needing to walk or take a scooter everywhere. but annoying hood negros and bums harasseing you ruin it

Ok, but you gotta realize that this green space is held in common, not hoarded by your fellow moon-faces whose father's father's father got it in the Homestead act. Just isn't fair.
>racist
You too, in the chipper

i could take you some places wheres its all blacks that you would not want to be.

bet you live in a mostly white area too