Why do we do it to ourselves?

Why do we do it to ourselves?

Attached: here we are again.jpg (5126x3716, 510.34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nPW06MqMgwA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It feels good and I have my life together

To be human is to suffer user. Surely the flowers cannot bloom if there is no rain first.

Boredom, escapism, and self punishment. Want to talk? About to crack open a Franskaner and some wild turkey

Attached: 210104064210-alexi-laiho-restricted-exlarge-169.jpg (780x438, 50.14K)

living is inherently painful. we just look for ways to not feel it as much

Wild Turkey 101 has been my go to for years, though I try not to drink much anymore. Tonight it's a sixer of Steel Reserve tallboys.

I remember getting hooked on iWT because I just liked how cheap it was and still good and the chaotic nature it had associated with it.

Do you still even get drunk on beer?

>Do you still even get drunk on beer?
A few 40s will do it, but these days my tolerance is lower due to not drinking every day.

Start smoking and drinking loads of coffee. That's what I noticed at a few AA meetings.

Attached: 1621973603361.jpg (600x434, 18.23K)

I can't take the pain anymore.

Give it up. Its easy.

Coffees good, skip the smoking and chew gum.

I still have anxiety how things went south for me Sunday night thanks to this shit. Could have been worse but what went bad was 100% avoidable.

I'm too old. Three of those would black me out.

Maybe my liver is shit and just can't hack as much anymore.

8 Day of being Sober, Stomach not bloated, face not puffy, sleeping well. No midweek depression, I'm going to try not to go back to drinking poison.

Attached: 1635997957606.jpg (473x418, 25.04K)

I'm since Monday and the no-booze anxiety is going to kick in bad tomorrow and get bad Friday/Sat. If I can get past that I'll have a much better chance of making it stick. It's getting so bad after a blackout binge that I just keep thinking I want to die throughout the next die. Total despair that I'll beat it. Worse now than it ever has been. Good job getting past that first week. It's easily the absolute hardest.

I’ve drank no less then a fifth a night (whiskey and tequila) for a few weeks. First real sober night tonight and I’m already debating on changing that. Fuckin sucks

Because getting a solid buzz and playing far cry is fun.

I was doing another replay of Dark Souls but I kept dying to stupid shit. I'll do it tomorrow when I sober up.

How it started getting casually drunk alone. Then it became the thing to do. Then drinking became the thing to do and whatever else I do doesn't matter. It replaced everything I had an interest in and whatever I could call a hobby. Only drinking brought me "joy." Brings. I'm fighting it right now.

Yeah but rain is nice and peaceful. Coming off an addiction cold turkey while living in a homeless shelter, wishing every day for her to come back because you fucked it up isn't though.

.... If you could do that and not kill yourself then I can make it, too. I'm with you except for the homeless shelter but I'm old.

Keep going bro, only you can escape. Stay strong man. Check this one youtuber hes helped me realize the way:

youtube.com/watch?v=nPW06MqMgwA

I just turned 25 and realized I've done nothing with my life, and I'm still a virgin. It's getting to the point where if I can't change it around now, I never will. I don't know about you, but you probably had more of a life than I did.