They let this gay nigger out of jail after 5 days

They let this gay nigger out of jail after 5 days.
nbcchicago.com/news/local/court-orders-jussie-smollett-release-from-jail-during-appeal/2785093/

Attached: AP_JussieSmollett_0326_0_0.jpg (1824x1217, 339.07K)

I remember being in class with a bunch of female chimps when this broke and they were all spring their heads around and clicking their tongues and shit. I loved to make sure I watched all the news reports on full volume afterwards about how he faked it. Not one of them ever chimped another screech about it.

BOTH of these niggers are LYING cocksuckers.

Attached: 1646962151242.jpg (450x322, 31.4K)

It's fucking unbelievable. A ridiculous travesty of justice.

He'll be back in jail with his HIV in a few months. Maybe for even longer that this original sentence.

He is unemployable.

>he is unemployable

Oh great more monkey antics

No shit he's rich. Don't know the legal system has different rules for rich people?

Hes not that rich

People with money don't spend a lot of time in jail in America. Clearly you aren't from here

is that the blind introvert

"Not that rich" but not middle class, right?

300k idk what that counts as

He has enough money and clout to have people in Obama's circle make calls on his behalf.

Let's just hope someone serves him true justice on the street.

Source

they let him out because he is appealing his conviction. since he has a short 150 day sentence, his appeal will start well after that sentence is served. so what would be the point of appealing if he wins but already served the sentence for a conviction that was overturned? do you use logic in life? g damn dude get smart.

tspx8

Attached: 1647457139697.jpg (750x1333, 75.29K)

What street justice? Shut the fuck up

nypost.com/2019/03/14/former-michelle-obama-aide-tried-to-intervene-in-jussie-smollett-probe/

he innocent, he dindu nuffins

this is him

Attached: images-4.jpg (213x236, 4.6K)

Do poor people get the same treatment? No. There are millions of people awaiting appeal behind bars.

You're not supposed to get out of jail pending your appeal you stupid fuck it's not overturned unless the appeal is successful and he's been convicted of felonies. This is corruption and I seriously hope someone gets to the bottom of it. Nothing ever happens but this piece of shit deserves everything that happens to him in prison