If I've never seen it in person it doesn't exist. Object permanence is for liberal sheep

If I've never seen it in person it doesn't exist. Object permanence is for liberal sheep

Attached: 1591218522754.jpg (673x1024, 66.98K)

Bet ya never seen your own brain then

Rich guys don't need big dicks. Money makes women over look anything.

only libtards would make a nude trump mannequin why are they all such faggots

They still think this shit is real, 5 years later. LMFAO.

I'm out of the loop. Never seen the pic before.. what made it fake?

I have actually got in a gnarly accident in highschool. Got a cool metal plate in my head now

I will tell you a secret. Chick's don't give a fuck about dick size.

Trumpers still think he's on America's side. People from New York know better. We had to deal with Trump for a lot longer than the rest of the country. He's not on anyone's side but his own. He only cares about himself and is only concerned with enriching himself. He isn't 1/10 of what you idiots believe him to be but he is 100% capable of conning you into it. He's been doing it his entire life and you're just another Trump sucker in a very long line of fools that he has steamrolled in his lifetime. The funny part is that you have the audacity to call liberals sheep when you have an actual shepherd that herds you around like livestock.

Attached: B3CCA745-D35E-4DEF-BE4A-FB8B1AEF12E9.jpg (250x250, 14.99K)

Ok good take. So what is the red pill on Biden?

Kinda true. Is the dick size the most important thing? Absolutely not. Do girls like bigger dicks? Every. Single. Time.

You may not be the best sex, but you're probably very capable and giving. However, if you had a fat, juicy, long cock, her sexlife will improve 10 fold.

>this

Yhe democrat party is manufactured republican opposition they're all basically conservatives who shall from the shadows

So what was the point of getting rid of trump? Seems like life was much better under trump. Just saying.

Trannies

Because people hated him and the republican party needed the populous to feel like they were getting an alternitive

????

This is the equivalent of saying “because”

If you can't realize how much people hated Trump and thus see how distancing the republican party from him would improve their reputation I don't know how to help you

All I asked for was the redpill on Biden. Not your pussy aching.

Biden is an actor a republican pretending to be a Democrat who's doing a purposefully terrible job so future Republicans can get elected