I’m absolutely fucking fed up with everyone at my school...

I’m absolutely fucking fed up with everyone at my school. Today a bunch of dumbass roasties came to school with Ukraine flags painted on their face and my libtard math teacher threatened to write me up for speaking the fucking truth about the biolabs and globohomo. Fucking hate liberals man how do I redpill them?

Attached: 11EEB5C3-40F7-430E-A81E-A733B3ADDDC6.jpg (720x720, 120.58K)

>how do I redpill them

You can't. Just keep your head down and make a mental note of who gets the rope.

My advice for you is to shut up and abandon these people to their luck

Something will happen to those cunts for getting political don't get involved kid

>about the biolabs and globohomo.

you have freedom of speech but not freedom from consequences of free speech

you and the tucker carlson army are on the wrong side of history
authoritarianism is wrong
fox news is wrong
you are wrong

you too faggot

Fuck off underage altcel.
Fucking sick of you 1950s boomer LARPing children cancering up this board.

Attached: 1629354115201.png (966x966, 233.18K)

Fucking based meem

Attached: 1647087771054.jpg (562x562, 52.81K)

You are being psyoped, friend.

Wash out your headgear.

you have the right to remain silent

Have you considered, by chance, that you might be having difficulty telling reality from bullshit?

You need to be 18+ to be on Any Forums

>authoritarianism is wrong

He says with an air of authority.

school is for brainwashing unfortunately theyre all cunts im afraid.

not one thing about the misandry of 'men must stay and fightt for ukraine'

quit school, just dont go. make your own choices, if you don't want to be there, don't. OP is a pussy.

Attached: 1647378066818.jpg (1200x1600, 606.6K)

>>WRONG THINK!
>>WrOnG tHiNk!1!
Your Orwell is showing.

Shoot ‘em up, pussy.

Imagine being such an conservative npc you start parroting russian propaganda at school.

cunt cunt cunt and cunt again.

don't bother arguing this person is a screecher. axe in head required.

>You are being psyoped, friend.

>the biolabs and globohomo.

I'm not your friend
I stand with Ukraine
I hate Putin
You are a troll
0/10

national geographic 2015-2017 new silk road

>I can eat shit if I want to!!1
>stop mind policing me!
>SHIT IS YUMMY

>now do what I say or else
Is this satire?

He's not holding a gun to your head faggot

ukraine is doomed bye bye

Freedom of speech means no consequences for speech.

Orwell was a leftist, dumbass.

LOL this.

You sound like an insufferable faggot. Man up and ignore it like the rest of us do instead of throwing a tantrum in your high school classroom.

'men must stay and die for the World Economic Forum'

I to stand with Ukraine.

The psyops are these posters trying to divide us by making you think US right wingers are rooting for Russia.

It's a lie- they want you divide us and make us all weak.

Don't fall for it.

How you feel is meaningless.
What you do matters, stop going and do what you want.

Fuck your feelings about whatever. fuck your theories or ideas.

stop going to that place and go where you want to be.

Attached: 1647374384624.jpg (960x1280, 376.36K)

>Is this satire?

What's really funny is how the alt-right sheeptards have transitioned from medical experts preaching about vaccinations to military intelligence experts preaching about Ukraine.

All he was was that he was wrong.
No where did they say to do anything "or else" as you put it.

>I to stand with Ukraine.

no one cares.

No it doesn't, it's a clearly defined principle, and the usual example given is, free speech does not mean you can shout 'fire' in a crowded theatre.

You're either really dumb or a terrible troll. Either way, please kill yourself.

so clam joustersers can cut off forearms to make dick rolls and staple then to their bellies

Freedom of speech means no legal consequences for speech.

It doesn't mean you can say stupid shit and not be treated like a retard.

>how do I redpill them?
Kill yourself on stream. That'll show 'em.

You are putin.
Objectivity is a lie.

Incorrect
Just means the government cant punish you for speech it disagrees with.

this

Attached: KEKKKKK.jpg (955x855, 134.24K)

> who gets the rope.
Noted. We'll come for YOU first, you fucking traitor.

Fuck your free speech. Letting Nazis say whatever they want is the biggest mistake these social media companies are making right now.

yes. being an hero has proven to show many people wrong especially cyberbullies!

You clearly do, Ivan.

Best of luck with your country going backwards 50 years in productivity and advancement

Brilliant move.

You don't. You learn to pass. Think about being a gay man in the 50's. It's your job to pass, and then you can say a thing here or there, and gauge someone's reaction. If they get it, you know you can talk to them, if they don't get it, just accept it. You will be 200 billion times happier in life if you just accept most people are stupid shit who cannot, and are not worth convincing.

You don't, normies can't be reasoned with, just ignore them, they'll be on to the next thing by next week.

Based.

Attached: jiejf.jpg (1024x1024, 73.13K)

But they don't.

They only let leftist fascists say whatever their want.

noone can redpill anyone, nobody really cares about anything except how other feel about them, so they can get thing.

stop going to school.

Attached: 1646832350292.jpg (1831x3840, 1.15M)

You should treat retards with special treatments for they have special needs.
Including a big need for love.

yes globohomoclimatochagnocuntofucko

>you and the tucker carlson army are on the wrong side of history
When being a conservative with a sense common sense became counterculture to censoring, codlling, mentally ill degenerates who chop bits off of themselves and diddle/groom/brainwash/permanently damage/alter the bodies and minds of children(rather than focusing on teaching them the fucking alphabet, lol) , i entered the right side of history
I agree, lets shut down those big gob'mint lefty authoritarians!
>fox news is wrong
And so is CNN
>you are wrong
MISS ON THAT ONE, chief.

Imagine Tucker, the one who is against the authoritarians, being called an authoritarian. Are you liberals so retarded, you don't see that you're the dominant culture in movies, television, music, newspapers, corporations, the government, schools, the military, the CIA, the churches, and the universities, and you still think you aren't the authoritarians. Cute.

False. Freedom of speech is a principle, not a single law.

>normies can't be reasoned with

you cant reason with anyone when nobody cares about anything

Attached: 1647373913227.jpg (1200x1600, 595.64K)

It's a principle I don't believe in. Talk shit, get hit.

What if the real Nazi was the social media companies, after all?

You couldn't even pick up a gun without having an anxiety attack. I'm not too scared.

In six months you'll be all about the next manufactured crisis and won't even remember the Ukraine existed, let alone care about what happens to it.

>fox news is wrong
Agreed, but I don't believe this is our fight. It's not worth fighting Russia over Ukraine. What business do we have defending another countrys freedom when our own freedom is constantly eroded by big corp and corrupt politicians? Lets solve our own problems first.

Also, China is authoritarian too, but we don't refuse to do business with them do we?

tucker doesnt care about any issue

tucker cares about money

I 100% agree. You deserve to have your ass beaten every day all day.

>Fat autist believes vatnik propaganda
>Spouts in in front of stacy and Chad
>Gets laughed at
>Posts about it on Any Forums

Yeah bro, you're definitely on the right path. Tomorrow maybe you should start telling them the truth about Jews.

Attached: sadjak.jpg (633x758, 61.55K)

LOL. You know fascism, the form of government of the Nazi's, was the close relationship of private corporations being directly and indirectly influenced by the state, in return for their corporatist protections under the law. You're literally asking giant corporations to silence dissident voices. And you wonder who the Nazi's are. LOL.

we are enlightened conspiracunts
everyone is a brainwashed sheep

you sound like putin and other retards
you will never reflect on yourself and realize that your antitrust stance against anything official or government linked is just rebelous childish behaviour and search for acceptance.

you made conspiracies your hobby, maybe even your life if you are stupid enough to talk shit like that in public.

i was a conspirashitface when i was younger and it all ended with

i cant do anything about it anyway even if i complain to others
it is just jumping to conclusions without decent research on my part
cant stop trusting everyone if 1/100 times they lie to you
pulled into hating others for no reason, when really i was the inferior npc brainwashed by shills and couch detectives into cult-like behaviour of obsession with conspiracies

now: sure I dont have all answers about 9/11, but im not even an amerifat. why would i care about all 99% of world conspiracies being american sourced by autistic retards.

just enjoying my life instead of fucking looking at people like they are braindead scum.

stop hating yourself and others. evolve, drop conspiracies and rethink your life.

just stop. you will realize how stupid it is when you snap out of it.

you are actually inferior if you think you are an intelectual and woke all seeing enlightened being.

>wrong side of history
What does that even mean??

Calm down. You couldn't even make a fist without hurting yourself, Sally.

but THIS time the war is just
all the those other times we said the war was just were wrong
but believe us this time
or you're a fucking NAZI

Just ignore them, no need to get angry with them. Most of those don't even know where Ukraine is on a map, and they can't even name its capital. It's just surprising how effective the Western media propaganda is when they can get these dummies to get so emotionally involved about a topic they know nothing about, especially with trashy stuff like "muh Hitl-Putin bombing children and asking soldiers to stab pregnant women huRurR" crap".

Just use that cattle to make yourself feel better, by remembering how dumb (and easily influenceable) the average person is, and that you are ultimately above them.

Don't bring up actual history, things like the triparite model are way over their heads

It means he's a cunt.

True, but when corporations and government are in bed with each other can bother deplatform and censor on each other's behalf, what do we do then?

Isn't Azov battallion and most of Ukraine light legit natsoc?

The modern statist, corporatist, fascist history books side of history is the right side of history.

Underage asshole

(Clutches pearls)

My word! You don't say?

>Most of those don't even know where Ukraine is on a map
There's probably a pretty strong correlation between not being able to find Ukraine on a map and being willing to die for it. Fucking normies never cease to amaze.

It's a principle you clearly don't understand.

Freedom of speech means that you are free to hold whatever opinions you like and talk about them all you want.

It also implies that the rest of society is free to think you're in idiot.

You don't get one without the other.

I'm much more scared of powerful and corrupt corporations and government officials than I am of Cleetus hating black people.

The idea that there's a right and a wrong side of history is derived from the Marxist belief in stages of history and historical inevitabilism.

Thanks Ivan.

Yes, their political parties are direct descendent of the literal fascists from Germany.

Based and red pilled. Well said.

Attached: 1646516730958.jpg (1024x702, 102.45K)

Actually you can shout fire in a crowded theatre. You can do whatever you want.
Freedom of speech is an inalienable right.

You're not allowed to harm people directly nor indirectly, but that's obvious.

And if people trample others, it's not because you shouted fire.. Rather it's because they're insensitive morons.