Anyone who isn't a tradesworker is half a man and deserves to have their penis chopped off

Anyone who isn't a tradesworker is half a man and deserves to have their penis chopped off

Attached: xsjodn.jpg (474x313, 18.93K)

anyone who gives a fuck what a random retard on /b says deserves to have their penis put in a blender

You are both wrong, you should realize your opinions don't actually mean shit to anyone but you.

Attached: 68xzyb.jpg (500x749, 104.6K)

Tradesmen are embarrassed about their lack of intelligence and think if they make up “man rules” all their bosses will stop fucking their wives and sisters.

It's also funny while they work 60+ hours a week I earn more than them while only working 35.

Not to mention they have to work all those hours just to make the same pay as the average college grad with limited upwards mobility.

Blue collar workers are cucked to their job

I'm an electrician, op is a faggot

LMFAO
You kids are something else.
I gave up my career with Sun Microsystems to go work as a labourer in a petrochemical plant.

forward 10 years later, i'm Offshore/Diving Demolitions, working worldwide 6 months out of the year, choosing my own wage per divetime, while some of the people I worked with before are now killing themselves because they are stuck in a shitty cubicle job, forced to be as PC as possible, and others are working on fucking chinese mobile apps just to keep their job.

You keep imagining how life is like, but when you grow up, you'll realize being an office drone will suck the life right out of you.

Attached: 48b6a9b5092752bfa9043f6d19c5f4b64cd60ab98be808faa401e633ea3d1147.jpg (550x547, 45.86K)

Get you dick out of your ear, no one gives a shit

I work from home lol. I have a nice cozy office set up in one of my spare rooms that I use as my workspace. So not only do I earn more than blue collar workers, I do it from the comfort of my own home

You can't even escape your job
pathetic.

nice larp

Never go to a doctor again

Lol sounds miserable and dangerous

Whatever you have to tell yourself to cope with the fact that you can't have it as nice as I do. Hell I don't even wear pants half the time I'm working

>know electrical
>know plumbing
>know mechanics
>work IT instead for the money.
Judging a man based on the work he does is stupid, only a lesser person which is not a man does that.

>only a lesser person which is not a man does that.
So a woman?

keep coping

A boy you dumb fuck

Shut up

It's dangerous if you're a retard, but luckily, all the retards are kept on site doing top down dems on old railways and barns.
Miserable, far from it, I love every second of my job, I wouldnt trade it for anything in the world.
I did the debug/sysadmin job at Sun, took redundancy when they went to Oracle, used my shares to buy my house/fund my civils ticket. worked on petro site, learned CoW permitting systems, RA, CoSHH, all the rest, jumped onto a demolitions crew who specialize in coldwork and O&P sites, got my diving ticket through them, then worked freelance in North Sea, now I get paid to travel the world, price jobs, if the job is good enough and if i can be fucked, I take it, do a dive, get paid, usually have a holiday after the job wherever I am, if it's a nice place, fly the girl out sometimes, if not, i come home and chill until I get bored again.

Attached: best-job-ive-ever-had-fury.gif (200x150, 457.53K)

How is it coping? I have the skill sets, yet I have a job that pays way more than those. The electrical and plumbing I went to a trade school to learn both of those, I'm a licensed 01 electrician, a journeyman plumber, but neither one of those pays any where close than my IT job.