Trans women are women

Trans women are women

Attached: 510px-Transgender_Pride_flag.svg.png (510x306, 548)

I TOLD YOU, I AM NO LONGER A CHEVY CITATION. DIE TERF, DIE

Attached: she-her.png (329x241, 169.73K)

Then why do yo I call them 'trans women' and not just 'women', Homer?

NOT ACCORDING TO MY BIRTH CERTIFICATE.

SEE? IT SAYS "PONTIAC PHOENIX."

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-03-16 at 6.30.28 PM.png (817x418, 244K)

Trans women are mentally ill niggers

>Then why do yo I call them 'trans women' and not just 'women', Homer?

Because they get a particular thrill out of announcing they're fucking trans ... everywhere and anywhere, in any imaginable scenario anywhere on the fucking internet. IRC. Discord. Any Forums. Whatever. "SO BTW EVERYONE IM TRANS."

Histrionic, attention seeking fucking freaks

If they're hot, sure

Trips

Nice trips, homie.

Yes we are.

Attached: ff23.jpg (433x577, 29.99K)

Affected by gravity just like real women too

Attached: transAccessory.jpg (1080x1920, 254.73K)

the trips have spoken

Attached: 68y8q4.jpg (500x714, 99.48K)

Not by name.

looks like its time to hang your self out to dry

And women are gay

riiiight, because it's much more likely that there's only 2 sexes but hundreds of "genders" (even though none of you retards are able to define what a "man" or "woman" actually means. Yet choose to wear what they wear and disfigure yourself to attempt to look like one), rather than say... ooooh... i don't know.... they're mentally ill from childhood abuse and a fatherless household? You ever wonder why every single tranny has several other mental disorders and the highest suicide rate of anybody? And before you blame that on transphobia, read my pic.

Attached: 1631228908807.jpg (348x520, 55.1K)

just like Mr. Garrison said, they are just men with a mutilated penis

Ok, now build a time machine and run that by anybody from 4,000 BC to 2001 AD and get back to us. Let us know how it went.

Real pussy is self cleaning, pH neutral, maintained, not overused but self aware, not so inexperienced it is painful nor carrying a litany of foreign cells. In a womans cycle there are peak periods for clean, floral pussy appreciation and even worship. You have to have a high IQ to be on this board. You have to have a high IQ to appreciate that pussy is a commodity and a universal element. It has driven wars and inspired statuary. Reproductive healthy penis in vagina sex between an exclusive loving couple is the standard and definition by which all other sex acts are measured and are ultimately how we define sex which is the key to life for all higher order mammals. Sex is a wonderful and dangerous component of the human psyche essential to the creative urge. It demands respect. But you will create nothing because YWNBAW.

I don't think you understood my message. I hate trannies.

Then women is a meaningless term