Bitch got her face ripped off by two dogs and survived. And her boyfriend hasn't broken up with her yet but he will...

Bitch got her face ripped off by two dogs and survived. And her boyfriend hasn't broken up with her yet but he will. I think Id rather be gang raped in the ass than this.

cbsnews.com/news/jacqueline-durand-dog-sitter-dog-attack/?fbclid=IwAR02H5KSI5QbdSRiWblltouHDzRp8RRgS-J3E8jm3zIxyiVJO9veSG_1u9Y

Attached: Dog attack.jpg (1021x828, 71.38K)

What the fuck is wrong with you, incel?

If this happened to me, I honestly think I would just kill myself. I think that in order to continue living looking like this, you would have to have an extremely bluepilled worldview - like one of those fuddy-duddy Christian evangelicals or something.

I would either kill myself or completely isolate myself and try and find meaning by devoting myself completely to some sort of activity where my appearance doesn't matter - maths, gaming, chess or philosophy or something like that.

Lol go fuck yourself retard

time to weak a mask for the rest of your life

no u

this woman is more of a man than you could ever hope to be
I say that in all sincerity

Of course she survived.
I'd leave her tho, that's disgusting as fuck.

Guess the breed of the dogs that did this to her. You'll never guess.

At the same time I find it almost impossible to feel any sort of sympathy for a wh*te woman.

Attached: 1646582552319.jpg (495x604, 40.73K)

Nigger detected

Personally I would use my face to terrorize normies like how people know it's socially unacceptable to react to someone who looks like this you could get all up in their grill and act oblivious as you watch them desperately trying not to lose their lunch and extricate themselves from the situation.

No I'm white, lol, I just hate (most) white women.

Not a bad answer. Also depends if somebody would have the cohones to pull it off. There's also a few jobs that requires little to no human contact with a decent pay, so you wouldnt be completly lost

Oh don't worry, i bet they dislike you as well lmao

if my face got mangled like this I would start working out like crazy, and become a pro-wrestler. obviously I'd wear a mask every match, and if anybody ever thought they'd be a wise guy and take it off then he and everybody watching would lose their shit. and then I eat him, for I am The Hills Have Eyes 2

Not my problem.

Attached: 1646273953654.png (1280x549, 178.75K)

sounds like you should start taking the blue pill then you unfuckable troglodyte

Attached: 1638647501979.jpg (1024x768, 52.05K)

There is no living a normal life again when you look like this. Ever single time you try to do anything where other people are around, you will be constantly reminded of your situation and what happened to you. You can either choose to delude yourself and tell yourself that it doesn't matter and it's what's on the inside that counts, or you can accept your depressing new reality and choose to opt out. There's not necessarily any right solution, but some people, including me, would be unable to convince themselves that life was worth living whilst looking like that. Hence why I would likely kill myself.

I don't know there are guys that go for that type of gore ...cenobite hellraizer look,she should embrace it ,focus on that type of look,there are people that really do go for that bdsm giger fetist stuff.

God bless her soul

i can't even fathom going through something like that.

What's her @? I'll hit her up if her bf ever leaves her

It's funny, it really comes down to finding the right person. All previous girls I've been with...I wouldn't be able to do it. My wife? Yea, she's got me. That shit is horrifying but I got her back. I'll just turn the lights off and when they're on I suppose I'll help her apply ointment.

Should’ve put the dogs down

>return to the dogs that did this to you
>show them what they have done
>begin chattering your teeth and twitching your arms like a maniac
>he dogs kill theyselves a day later
>finally, it is over...
>return to home dimension

Based

The doctors took flesh from her BUTT, and forehead, to try and replace what was torn off.

Now that's what I call a real Butt-Head

Why are you fantasizing by gangrape while watching her disgusting face. You're so extremely gay that first thing you do while seeing someone's gorey messed up face is thinking about how another man takes your arse.

I just want to unplug that thing in her neck, whatever it is, and pee in it. Or first cum over her face while her wounds are still open and unhealed and than urinate in that shit place in/on her neck.

Unrelated to what OP was talking about but I know who she's dressing up as for Halloween this year.

Attached: Nemesis-1578654472343.jpg (1280x720, 64.53K)

I'd pay one grand in cash to get a blowie from her

Couldn’t get it from anywhere else since she is skinny like a twig

Heavens to Betsy she looks like Raggedy Ann.

If i was her boyfriend i would just get the bitch a full face mask, and make her walk around with it 24/7, gg ez.
She would only take it off to bathe or whatever, i would even tolerate the gurgling and the gibberish speech.

Attached: 20220201_013300.jpg (720x733, 67.35K)

Dirty nigger found.

Attached: amberlamps.webm (320x210, 550.78K)

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-17 at 00-46-15 Boxer Mix Breeds - Complete Facts About 10 Boxer Dog Mixes - Petmoo.png (968x1643, 456.34K)

>white women

Attached: 9DD8ED16-86A5-49DB-B968-37763DFFC07C.jpg (622x314, 23.13K)

No I'm white, I just hate white women. Many of them are coal-burning nigger-lovers.

no, simp harder.
>TFW no face

Attached: 1647398141244.jpg (717x960, 109.54K)

So, you're an incel faggot, got it.

How long until the boyfriend bails?