Am I right to be angry about this?

Am I right to be angry about this?

>Broke up with my girlfriend last Wednesday and spoke to her for the first time since today
>tells me she has covid since testing positive on Monday
>since then I have visited my father in a nursing home and my 90 year old grandmother, she knew I would be doing those things
>I have a tongue like pic related, didn't even know this was a covid symptom but the penny dropped and IT IS

I wouldn't have thought for a second about telling her if I tested positive. It literally takes a second to send a text. Fucking cunt

Attached: a2b5aa3d0cf83b43d8fdd3df6c8fc7c6.jpg (704x352, 38.12K)

Covid is fake and gay faggot. You’re grandpa is gonna die soon either way

100%
Flu is detox.
Covid is fake.
Chemo is I.V battery acid, and they give it to already acidified bodies, because the rogue left mind is satan.

The left mind when obeying the right mind is literally the divine voice.
For the right brain listens to G_d and speaks not.
But the left brain on its own linear bullshit, is doomed to destruction.

Attached: ezgif.com-gif-maker (15).gif (320x180, 848.55K)

Having a dirty tongue isn't a symptom of covid

Shit like this should get stupid fuckers in jail for all I care. This is the kind of selfish and stupid behaviour that makes me hate bitches more and more. COVID ain't no joke, if people realized that sooner so many lives would have been saved

if you are worried, go get a test you faggot

its a symptom of eating puss

My OP isn't regarding concern for myself, I think you have comprehension issues

But my lateral flow is negative and my PCR is coming in the post tomorrow

Obligatory you're a retarded homosexual
There did I do it right Any Forums

Google 'covid tongue'

I don't know why this symptom hasn't been publicised so much, I had no idea

u have geographic tongue you fuckinf dumbass
go get test if ur paranoid
donate ur precious DNA to gov

i cant believe i took this bait but im pissed off at this npc shit
go back to plebbit
fucking stupid ass

I can notice abnormalities in my own tongue dick head

I thought it was caused by a lack of vitamins because I haven't been eating for a week

HURrr durr dick head im so angry at someone on the 4chins calling me wrong
fuck off
you're actually fucking retarded
piss off here, go to your doctor, talk to them, watch them laugh at you
dare you

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa dont be fat, fatass
then youll have nothing to worry about

I have a telephone appointment with my Doctor tomorrow so I'm going to mention it, dick head

HAHAHAHAHA
fuck im gonna shit myself im laughing too hard
remember to tell them about ur newly needed diapers and milky bottles too

consider: she didnt think of ur low iq ass whilst she was busy fucking tyrone

That's candida fungus only cure is 1 year of carnivore diet

Yeah its about a separate issue, I've been booked in since last week

Not sure why you are so mad. Like I said; I will mention it

Yes, you are right to be angry about it. She knew you were going to visit your father and grandmother who are at higher risk and she was positive and didn't tell you because she's a lazy selfish cunt. Honestly, you should probably cut her out of your life if this is how considerate she is toward you, your feelings, and the things you value.

She has shown she doesn't care about any of that.

If it wasn't direct malfeasance it was still an unacceptable level of apathy.

im pretty pissed because of

"Shit like this should get stupid fuckers in jail for all I care. This is the kind of selfish and stupid behaviour that makes me hate bitches more and more. COVID ain't no joke, if people realized that sooner so many lives would have been saved"

i might be reaching that this is you, but this is fucking retarded if it is
fuck you causing a further divide with people
fuck you and learn to accept that we can all get sick with anything and everything at any given point in our lives and expecting people to avoid living life from a shitty flu (omicron presumably) is ridiculous
i still stand by the fact that this isnt a fucking symptom of covid and just geographic tongue and youre overreacting
i also think you're a fucking pussy for coming onto Any Forums asking if you're right or wrong, then acting hurt when you're told you are wrong and stupid
i do hope your elders dont get sick though
any flu can kill any old person or fat person

KEK

I'm not fat, bro, but my grandmother was 89 and died to this shit. If amazes me how selfish and stupid the world is nowdays. People who don't know shit trying to refuse actual doctors and putting all our asses at risk, like the OP bitch of an ex gf.

Thanks mate, I know you're right but I feel vindicated by someone else putting it better than I ever could.

I was heartbroken about breaking up with her but I think I've dodged a bullet with this bitch. Now I just feel anger.