Twice thread!

Twice thread!

Attached: The Bloody Executioner.jpg (419x610, 356.01K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eBnCTp_Ng4I
youtube.com/watch?v=FKlGHHhTOsQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wednesday
youtube.com/watch?v=-24YV2XbfP4
youtube.com/watch?v=LxSosJjiNn8
youtube.com/watch?v=t9QNheVWL_4
youtube.com/watch?v=EQPgumd-v8g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

According to this one documentary I was watching, historians disovered that Twice threads are not only Nice threads but Blessed threads!

Attached: - -.jpg (1024x892, 95.57K)

>woden's day

Attached: Yoo Looking at Borno-Frag.jpg (625x682, 142.65K)

For me, it has to be the 10 Gameplay Tips for New Players to Yugioh!
youtube.com/watch?v=eBnCTp_Ng4I

Attached: _- -.jpg (355x241, 40.28K)

Salutations, my frens!
I hope that you're all doing excellent over there today at this mid-point of the week we find ourselves in!
Hopefully you've been up to a few cozy partakings with the weekend well on the way now!

> Is that like a day for trees or something?!
This is all very complicated...

Greetings to you, my fren!
I hope you're doing well over there and perhaps dabbling from home if you're lucky!
Anything BLESSED going on over there?!

Attached: Mina12.webm (268x380, 1.07M)

I love Jihyo

Attached: Jihyo Fancy jacket making.webm (682x698, 966.08K)

> For our first Jimmy-Jam of this Twice thread, I give the frens perhaps the MOST CLASSIC of BOPS from that one Dreamyfu group that the frens all know and love!
youtube.com/watch?v=FKlGHHhTOsQ

Attached: JimmyJamsYoohyeon1.jpg (1141x750, 212.14K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wednesday
>n English, the name is derived from Old English Wōdnesdæg and Middle English Wednesdei, 'day of Woden', reflecting the religion practised by the Anglo-Saxons, the English equivalent to the Norse god Odin. In some other languages, such as the French mercredi or Italian mercoledì, the day's name is a calque of Latin dies Mercurii 'day of Mercury'.
it's mercury day my dudes

how did you find us so fast

Attached: chad Wednesday Dami Frog Suit_resized.jpg (384x433, 67.65K)

> I think this might be the way from what I was hearing!

But regardless of whether it is or not, I hope all has been well for you over there today, my fren!
And you've been up to some cozy partakings!

Attached: Dubu39.png (711x619, 301.53K)

So what you're telling me is that it's the Vikings AND the hecking French responsible for this?
> Why must it always be the French...

This is a DISASTER!

Attached: Mina49.jpg (720x527, 36.97K)

Through my love for Jihyo.

Attached: 1622759209-194348924-2897897517158308-983525867806252410-n.jpg (1000x1250, 196.23K)

> Are you aware that Jeffery Epstein was actually organizing military aid to Ukraine but was YEETED because the Russians figured it out?! For any interested frens, post THREE numbers [1-515, 1-537, 1-386] and receive THREE videos in the form of a Jimmy-Jam, SmartBoi video, AND a Meme!

Attached: 1624074146472.jpg (1024x1024, 109.69K)

> Now this might surprise some of the frens out there but we have another RARE card!

And this RARE card is a new one hot off the press for the frens to add to their dueling collection!

Attached: Sudden Surprise!.jpg (419x610, 283.63K)

> The next Jimmy-Jam on the YouTube Jimmy-Jam rabbit hole is this: One of those RARE Ukrainian Jimmy-Jams of the folksy metal variety we partake in here and there to remember all of those folks blowing up Rooskie vehicles!
youtube.com/watch?v=-24YV2XbfP4

Attached: DubuSalute.jpg (536x493, 58.68K)

I love Jihyo

Attached: Jihyo saying hi to fans Fancy.webm (1920x1080, 571.96K)

oh hey it's that thread again with the clones with identical plastic surgeries.

anyway, today is looking to be a good day. I was at work cursing at the computer and so the one guy came over to talk to me about some BS stuff and I said that I hate how all my hobbies are being monetized by scalpers and speculators
then he said
>late stage capitalism
and I went off on him for being a reddit liberal NPC and we moved on to other more sensible topics like the family he is renting a room off of and how they are scared to go out and get COVID but they don't care if he goes out and gets COVID or something like that

now I am home finishing off the day doing the WFH and things are much more cozy now.

oh yeah that one is nice
>I haven't pulled any MtG cards out
>maybe I will look for some surprises of my own

Attached: small MtG Lee Ga-hyeon (이가현) card.png (375x525, 246.01K)

> Our next Jimmy-Jam on the YouTube Jimmy-Jam rabbit hole is this: One of a few of these GHOSTLY Jimmy-Jams that I was drawn to today and I reckon some frens out there might even enjoy a fair bit themselves!
youtube.com/watch?v=LxSosJjiNn8

Attached: DubuJimmyJams13.jpg (750x750, 149.15K)

> and I went off on him for being a reddit liberal NPC and we moved on to other more sensible topics like the family he is renting a room off of and how they are scared to go out and get COVID
Well, that was quite the switcheroo to be sure there, my fren!
Heck... maybe if that one fellow gets the LAB LEAK then those folks might sperg out on him or something!

But thankfully, you're doing quite well there and ANOTHER day of WFH fun-times you say?!
> Holy heck... I bet the efficiency is off the charts!

> I haven't pulled any MtG cards out
One day there, my fren!
We're waiting for a full Magic deck there which I heard has A LOT of cards in it potentially!

Attached: Heart of the Cards.jpg (419x610, 328.49K)

> The next Jimmy-Jam on the YouTube Jimmy-Jam rabbit hole is this: I tried looking for some QUALITY GHOSTLY band Jimmy-Jams out there to provide to the frens but this one album just caught my interest thanks to the MANY BOPS from it, some of which I left out because we dabbled in them already!
youtube.com/watch?v=t9QNheVWL_4

Attached: JimmyJamsMomo2.jpg (654x486, 61.11K)

You make one more of these god fucking damn "TWICE THREAD MORE LIKE NICE THREAD" posts and there will be consequences

Attached: you-fuck.jpg (225x224, 4.86K)

But what about a cozy froggo and that one Doobie character!
I think it's quite the Blessed thingy, my fren!

Attached: Dubu32.jpg (1024x1094, 327.56K)

Fight me

Attached: Boxer Dahyun.webm (500x400, 338.61K)

I will see you in hell you piece of shit dog-toes-licking filth

> Our next Jimmy-Jam on the YouTube Jimmy-Jam rabbit hole is this: That one SPOOKUMS band even has some cozier Jimmy-Jams out there as well so there's something for EVERYONE!
youtube.com/watch?v=EQPgumd-v8g

Attached: DubuJimmyJams9.jpg (711x400, 58.26K)

I'd be careful if I were you.

Attached: Archer Dahyun.webm (1920x1080, 1.32M)

Attached: 1646703088028.jpg (617x526, 26.19K)

>> Holy heck... I bet the efficiency is off the charts!
I need the turbo boost tonight after the 20 minutes this morning talking about whatever it was then the 15 minutes after lunch of him trying to explain something to be about what he thinks probability is using a 1d6
>it did not make any sense to me but I don't know a whole lot about probability and statistics

Attached: Silver Hair Yoohyeon with platypus pokemon.jpg (580x865, 354.1K)

> it did not make any sense to me but I don't know a whole lot about probability and statistics
Well, you're not alone in that scenario either there, my fren!
Although I suppose that was the one "advanced" math course I was actually somewhat decent in compared to the HORRORS of the other ones!

But I reckon that only 30 minutes or so of time taken up there isn't too bad, my fren!
Just don't stress yourself to heck working until midnight or something!
You need some energy to end the week on a BLESSED note there so you can embrace the weekend when it starts for you tomorrow!

Attached: Mina21.jpg (501x750, 103.09K)