If you want the path to success as an American before Kamala Harris is President (she already is)...

If you want the path to success as an American before Kamala Harris is President (she already is), here is my advice to you. Mark Zuckerberg cares alot about proving Jewish Americans are a master race (this is the hemophilia talking). Americans are having their bodies taken over with brain implants surgically placed inside their skulls and having their assets placed in the name of another person by criminals who have begun using the implants to steal identities. The United States Military is not going to stop protecting Americans from China and North Korea. Any questions?

Attached: fb.jpg (1200x1200, 108.72K)

Who is watching south Korea?

>alot
alot is not a word

Microsoft and Japan

Lot, defined as a portion of a larger area. Alot, defined as a large amount of one item. The Lot was vacant. I ate alot of food earlier.

Coincidence that Chinese hate the internet that you do not know this. I think not.

kek

Attached: a lot.jpg (108x53, 1.5K)

Fine. You win. Congratulations! You got rejected from Columbia University.

I got accepted at Midtown Academy of Refrigeration and Heating

the answer is both a member of the U.N. and a U.S. company.

Attached: R (2).jpg (1920x1080, 121.99K)

So? That is vocational school for technicians.

None of you people get anything. What are you doing for Americans?

damn, compression expansion heat transfer high pressure systems, that is good stuff.

White Americans die in Civil War. White Americans die in World War II. The guy who says, Ask not what your country can do for you but what you can do for your country, gets assassinated. What else do you people think you get exactly?

sucking from the teet.

guess I have to be more sarcastic for you to comprehend

Attached: whoosh.jpg (600x506, 39.8K)

If you like Kamala Harris you're under 60 IQ

but i am happy

You realize the fact that she claims to be from San Francisco is not a coincidence, right?

are you jelly that her husband earns more than your husband?

My husband is a girl, so no.

You need to go hospital Ivan

Attached: 1647084224607.webm (580x480, 539.26K)

sure it is, we totally believe you user, totally

Attached: laura.jpg (853x1066, 123.28K)

^ the fantasy
< the reality

Attached: TFbB13.webm (1280x720, 1.6M)

You know that this is a girl, right?

fuckwn gay

Yeah, those surgically implanted identity stealing devices will do that to a guy (you will not survive Taylor Swift getting pregnant).