Bored as fuck!

Bored as fuck!
You guys got any Youtube Channel Recommendations or even video recommendations? I just wanna get stoned and watch some comfy/interesting shit.

Attached: 1646084373011.png (617x617, 356.92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pAaXzHJhA18
youtu.be/lIjlwS1EeAs
youtube.com/watch?v=spXciRTS0Nk
youtu.be/_X9ZvPnbBfE
youtube.com/channel/UCqsNMYqStWMt3XxkQHQx6Ww).
youtube.com/watch?v=7O90svFKdjQ
youtube.com/watch?v=JdAjXDDQPJ0
youtube.com/watch?v=IDKoFomGfpA
youtube.com/watch?v=piAEzVOqHHU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If you buy me one game on Steam, I will give you links to some interesting declassified documents I found buried on some intelligence agency website. Now you are bored... but once you get access to this info, I guarantee you will stay in front of your screen until early in the morning... and once you go sleep, it will be filled with excitement and restlessness to wake up as soon as possible in order to keep devouring the beguiling and mind-expanding information contained in those documents.

youtube.com/watch?v=pAaXzHJhA18

Honestly the way you presented this deal to me I would tottaly jump on it, if I weren't completely broke and mostly waiting till my job lets me work again so, kind of why i'm bored.

Thanks for the offer though user

Comfy /out/ channel
youtu.be/lIjlwS1EeAs

That cooked trout meal looks insanely good, watching this convinced me to cook some salmon with rice tonight~

Simone Giertz
ElectroBOOM
Alex Alex (newyankeeworkshop) youtube.com/watch?v=spXciRTS0Nk

yeah I got some

Lemino has some sweet videos. I recommend the one about D.B. Cooper.

youtu.be/_X9ZvPnbBfE

Prepare for NOSTALGIA!

Atrocity Guide on YT

Heavy going in places if you aren't already aware of the terrain, but if you don't already know about the Cluster B Personality Disorders, Borderline, Narcissistic, Histrionic, Antisocial, then watch Richard Grannon on youtube. And anything he does with psychology professor Sam Vaknin is a bonus. If you've never dated an NPD or BPD and don't know what they are, do yourself a favour and watch Grannon and Vaknin.

Drop your discord. Mine ends in 1321

Discord is for tranny's!

thx mr.skeltal

Noriyaro!!!

If you're into motorcycles, or just nice relaxing videos, I found and recommend Schaaf YT Channel (youtube.com/channel/UCqsNMYqStWMt3XxkQHQx6Ww). No bullshit, no dumb music, just a guy riding some of the best motorcycles ever made.

Yeeee. Highly recommend watching this series that discussed the relationship between the Cold War and War On Terror: youtube.com/watch?v=7O90svFKdjQ

Here's one:
Fuck off junky faggot

Seth great guy.
youtube.com/watch?v=JdAjXDDQPJ0

Metokur watches nerds speed dating, big cringe and great.
youtube.com/watch?v=IDKoFomGfpA

Watched this the other day, it keep my attention.
youtube.com/watch?v=piAEzVOqHHU

These two channels remind me a lot of what I usually watched recently, which was a lot of Reignbot and down the rabbit hole, but these are great recommendations!
I haven't dated anyone with BPD or NPD but have been educated a bit on how they are like. I was worried I even was BPD cause I kept getting into relationships with women that had severe trauma, but then realized I just got paranoid cause "OH NO MANY RELATIONSHIP=BAD" when it mostly was for my case, have many healthy relationships with women, until their repressed trauma started making them project that onto me, complicated love life but might look into the channel to see if I can learn somethin new!
Thanks for this user, been wanting to get more into motorcycle videos as my roommate is the first roommate i've had that is into bikes so this will be a treat!