Women who talk too fucking much

>women who talk too fucking much
>boomers who are emotionally stunted and can't let go of the 1970s
>lazy coworkers who never offer to help, but are first on the scene to laugh when you fuck up
>people who spit indoors
>people who don't walk in a straight, single direction
>people who don't use their turn signals
>degenerates who litter
>wannabe rappers
>overzealous sportsball fans
>religious zealots
>political firebrands who don't actually know what the fuck they're talking about
>veterans who make sure everyone knows that they're veterans
>gays/lesbians who make their entire personality pegged to their sexual preferences
>idiot K-Pop fans
Your move. Get it off your chest.

Attached: People you hate.jpg (893x341, 76.65K)

you have the worst life

people who have replaced god with the state

>people who sit in the left lane going 10 under
Fuck you fucking assholes that do this I wanna go fast!!!!!

>>women
>>boomers
>>lazy coworkers
>>people
>>degenerates
>>wannabees
>>overzealous
>>political firebrands
>>veterans
>>gays/lesbians
>>K-Pop fans

There. Fixed that for you.

Sounds like you're one of the retards he's talking about. My money is on a stupid tranny.
Verification not required

>Op

Conservatives and people who unironically use dumb far right buzzwords like "fake news" or "cancel culture" or "virtue signaling"
Also people who use those terms ironically
And antivaxxers

for me biggest thing is retards who use their phone while driving
no text or call is so important that it cant wait 1min for you to find a spot to pull over
just keep your phone in your pocket or your bag and check it later in the day.

i fucking hate this modern expectation that you're supposed to be ready 24/7 to drop everything you're doing to reply to a text or receive a call.
phone-addicted NPCs fucking lose their minds if you dont reply to a text instantly at all times of the day

iunno, i cant be the only one.

This is just mostly me ranting about coworkers.

I like my version better :(

Attached: Meal Team Six.png (413x360, 225.71K)

Democrats and people who unironically use dumb far left buzzwords like "nazi" or "fascist" or "racism"
Also people who use those terms ironically
And covid-vaxxers

if you want to get somewhere on time then leave earlier
fukken chill man, if you approach driving like you're always in a fucking rush then it's just gunna end in you getting dead.

OP

OMG I'm so triggered

Attached: NPC.jpg (400x400, 11.88K)

He's right though, I mean...I deal with that EVERY FUCKING MORNING, with people who can't drive or are hesitant about where they want to exit the road. Unless they have a misfiring spark plug or something, there's no excuse to be driving like that.

Attached: pan-fried-tofu-1.jpg (600x400, 68.65K)

who the fuck goes to work anymore?

people who get upset if you do pic related.

fuck you.

I watched some zoomer tard in a hoody throw a fit in the parking lot of a fry's because carts weren't in the corral. then he grabbed a cart and put it in front of a car to block them because that didn't put the cart in the corral.

I moved the cart and also did not put it in the corral. fuck him cock sucking little dweeb shit stain.

Attached: cart not in corral.jpg (4160x3120, 1.65M)

*people with nose rings
*people who wear realtree camo when they're not hunting
*people who drive Jeeps
*people with those COEXIST bumper stickers
*people who don't have their order figured out before getting to the register

itt: anons with anger problems validate one another

I'm not in a hurry. chill out moron. you're going to die anyways some day why speed that up?

hate leftwwings
hate rightwingers
hate maskfags
hate no maskers
hate vaccine pushers
hate antivaxxers
hate the poor
hate coloreds
hate whites
hate gamers
hate carfags
hate rednecks
hate cityshitters
hate children
hate people who talk in general

Just gonna say I never see any of these people and your list is so specific it makes me think you just need to move.
People don't do like 90% of these things you listed. I believe you see it a Lot, but that's definitely where you live.

>greedy fucks that don't want to pay back into society
>religious zealots indoctrinating kids to hate themselves by lying about "eternal consequences"
>people that lack empathy in general. you're all a huge pain in the fucking ass
>people that never think shit through past being angry about it
"hurr durr glass the country problems solved boys"
no, fuckface, your stupid ass demand we just murder a few million people isn't really going to clear up the god damned gas prices, so by all means stop repeating it in earnest and thinking you have a fucking point
>religious people that don't know their own fucking religion but want to argue about it
no, fuckface, you feeling really fucking sure there's a god and being angry I'm disagreeing with your now dead mother isn't a fucking reason for me to kow tow to your dumb ass fucking religious dogma

Attached: angy.gif (286x200, 145.26K)

Attached: shopping cart theory.png (650x1120, 878.13K)

anyone yellin lets go

1. People who shove politics into everything (both left and right)
2. People who immediately shittalk friends/family/coworkers once they are out of earshot
3. Fat people
4. Loud people
5. Women with small tits

when an area is full of people too lazy to push a cart back to the corral, it's going to be a shitty area to live in.

Neat I made the list.

I work in a freight hub; I can't 'work from home.'

Agreed, I hate that. I always take care to return the carts to their respective racks. It's just courtesy.

Well, I am in the American South, but I'd imagine it's ubiquitous elsewhere as well.

Attached: Korean Jesus.jpg (650x867, 155.93K)

I am a free thinker. people who put carts in corrals also believe in Q user.

Homeless junkies who ride their shitty gay bike carts into traffic

Based as fuck.

You (OP)

>I work in a freight hub; I can't 'work from home.'
sleep on a cot at the freight hub. problem solved.

you are now aware that one not long ago there were NO cart corrals and people always left the carts wherever. then the stores got lazy and didn't want to pay people to wrangle them so not they expect you to do their job for free.

are you a janny?

Can't. Roach problem.
>lazy fucking custodians and dirty fucking coworkers

Attached: 272903955_926045584723336_7621487717867477936_n.jpg (351x351, 24.88K)

>autists
>schizos
>niggers with bad attitudes
>women with bad attitudes
>guys who try too hard to be manly
>nerds

Get a working cat or eat the roaches yourself.

Attached: roach.jpg (400x300, 30.02K)

> that one not long ago there were NO cart corrals
they were around all the major groceries by the time I was 10 or so, which puts them at at least 30 years old, probably older in many places.
are you old as balls, living in a region time forgot, or just lazy as shit and willing to make up dumb ass excuses to stay so?

No pets in the workplace, and I'm vegetarian. I'm thinking of maybe 'introducing' peppermint oil to the break room, but eh...it's not exactly cheap for the undiluted stuff.

Attached: DSC_2510.jpg (1600x1064, 167.19K)

>nerds
this was the best part of the early to mid 2000s internet. most people were only barely online still, so it was like 90% fucking nerds on Any Forums, slashdot, reddit, and the plethora of custom topic forums all over the net. not to mention fucking usenet and mailing lists. more nerds today than ever before, but the net is drowned in fuckfaces that don't know shit.

just keep leaving out microwaved peanuts until you mutate the roaches into viable steeds you can mount and go aconquering upon

Edgy zoomers that "hate" people

Go learn a hard skill you worthless piece of annoying shit.