I failed my shitty drivers test...

I failed my shitty drivers test. I'm 25yrs old and this is why I hate these Government fuckers always getting in my fucking way! The guy didn't give me enough time anyway... I had to circle C.) for any question I didn't know the answer to.
SAnonymous

Attached: IMG_20220316_162030_crop.jpg (2736x2799, 727.84K)

Page 2 of sign test. First page is reference.
SAnonymous

Attached: c1966041-8e9f-4e65-8c26-be8c1ec993resize1080.png (1080x1440, 1.74M)

We have enough retards like you on the road. Good.

Finally the true multiple choice test that I was rushed through and had to circle c) for what I didn't know.
SAnonymous

Attached: c9245166-b9b1-4306-bcf8-b934cd9c33dc_resize1080.png (1080x1440, 1.89M)

Page 2 of multiple choice.

Attached: IMG_20220316_162258_crop.jpg (2736x2790, 689.71K)

Literal retard

sorry dude, but Any Forums is right, find some common sense some of these answers arent even close

>school buss stops in front of you with flashing lights
>slow down

c'mon man, use your head. do people routinely drive by school busses when their lights are on and theres a fucking flashing stop sign in front of you?

Go on a drive with someone whose experienced and just get them to talk you through all of what they are doing

Page 3 of multiple choice.
SAnonymous

Attached: IMG_20220316_162249_crop.jpg (2736x2989, 685.37K)

Page 4 of multiple choice.
SAnonymous

Attached: IMG_20220316_162242_crop.jpg (2736x2809, 716.32K)

Never drive, you are actually retarded

Wtf is "km/m"? And how the fuck is a bridge only 3 feet high? What kind of lollipop world you living in?

just take it again

All in all my family had to pay $45 for me to fail. You had to pay $10 for this?! Well I paid $45!
The guy let me take pictures of my answers to study off of and I'll have to study these pictures to redo the test, pay the $45, get the 76% to pass.
SAnonymous

Alot of these are very basic common sense questions OP. On top of that you actually need to study for driving tests.

You're why eugenics needs to be a thing.

Life is going to be hard for you, being this stupid. Please just do everyone and yourself a favor and kys

This.

>flashing red light
>wait until the light turns green

Attached: KateWagnerBio.0.jpg (512x512, 53.19K)

Dude, just go for the test again. I got my "theo" exams twice because I did it at 17 and went to college for 3 years and had no need to get my actual licence. It expired and I studied for like 5 hours and got it again, did my "praktijk" 2 months after that driving around with an illegal driving instructor for which i paid 400 bucks for 15 hours (don't be mistaking, over in w-europe this is CHEAP)

I don't have a degree, anyhting, I've been working for 10 years.

My brother who is 4 years older who's a master-degree failed his "theo" 3 times and his "practical" driving test 5 FUCKING TIMES.

He still has it.

Stop being pussy; I got it first try, twice. Being a dumb fuck neet. My brother who is highly educated, fucked it up in total like... 8 times? We both are legally allowed to drive a car.

If you can't get a drivers' licence in the western world you are retarded. As in actually retarded.

I live in a community with no buses, no schoolbuses, no trains, no railroads, one place with a traffic light, some of the worst roads you've seen in Canada many entirely iced over most of the year.
I told you he rushed me out I had to circle c) for what I couldn't fill in in time. I just circled c) quickly and handed in my test.
SAnonymous

>oh no, I failed the easy test everyone else managed to pass, damn the government!
kys

have you lived your entire life in a ten mile radius or something? Either way. Im sure canada has a freaking booklet that lays out all the rules of the road. get a copy of it and study it for next time

Why the fuck are you writing some of the answers off to the side? Why are there question marks on most of them?

Thank God those Government fuckers are keeping at least some bad drivers off the road. I don't care if you want to drive, if you can't drive safely I don't want your ass on the road ready to fuck shit up. It's not about "your rights," it's about "our safety."

Also, fuck you specifically for #14. You signal in advance so you don't cut people off, especially on the highway where somebody else may be trying to merge into the same lane. At least then if you collide you aren't the one at fault.

Whatever, I'm going to drink alcohol and am too pussy to kill myself but I want to. 25years wasted.
SAnonymous

>I just circled C I was out of time

nah over half your wrong answers you did not answer C you fucking retard. Never drive.