Why do zoomer girls love thong bikinis so much?

Why do zoomer girls love thong bikinis so much?

Attached: 1502975187937.png (1080x1070, 1.37M)

I'm too busy masturbating to care
nice digits btw

they like showing their asses. why you think?\
But actually, I've seen a noticeable divergence. It is true that some young girls love showing as much as possible. But on the other hand, a lot are the opposite and only wear shorts to the beach. Overall, I think there's possibly less ass overall. And there have always been thong wearers, since the 90's, so I really don't know if there's more ass today, or less.

Fuuuck saaame I'm stroking and leaking really hard

Because they were raised well and had good dads around

It seems like every Instagram has at least a front pic of a thong bikini at the least go on her vsco and guaranteed booty pic

Attached: 1639579948668.jpg (1280x1600, 365.82K)

it makes you think

Attached: ZZZEPnFL_o.jpg (1080x1350, 99.22K)

About?

how we live in a society

Attached: 1645835252928.jpg (736x919, 177.64K)

Omfg. Her family and friends are so lucky

The American left has turned them all into little whores. It will only get worse. Soon they will repeal age of consent laws and there will be 9 year olds on OnlyFans.

how come?

Look at her...

Your point being?

it's because zoomers are obese and the only ones we see on socials are the tiny percentage who are all influencers... which is what you do if you are a zoomer who is not obese

because they're empowered lol

Good! They know exactly how to act.

>wannabe nigger hair

Because zoomer girls are the only ones still hot enough to pull it off.

women always worn them they just didnt have the ability to take photos of their assess and post them for the world to see

They sure like showing off that empowerment sure some did but I don't remember seeing nearly as many years ago

Attached: 1638355500700.jpg (1080x1350, 281.61K)

Thank god for these girls

Those feet tho