My dog died today

My dog died today

Attached: 9AD37EEF-E29C-499B-B7D3-67128CA9E9A3.jpg (1536x2048, 1.71M)

oh nice! every dead dog is a GOOD BOIII

Attached: C1712946-58B5-40B5-AD19-5591C4900DA0.gif (260x220, 1.68M)

Congratulations.

Fuck Dogs

I'm sorry. I hope you have memories. I still miss mine that died three years ago.

I bet he (she?) was a good girl/boy

rip puppo

Sorry for your loss user. Ignore these fucking troglodytes, their parents didn't give them enough hugs.

Thanks user

that's great, one disgusting, annoying, loud aggressive shitter less, don't get another one

Sorry to hear. The anons replying to you are edgy faggots who came from plebbit.

Attached: leddit.jpg (222x227, 12.52K)

That sucks. Remember the good times and how you both made your lives better. You were thankful for each other. On the plus side tomorrow you have an excuse to drink.

My dog died over a decade ago when i was around 7-8. I still think about her almost every day. Out of all the blury memories from that time the only clear memories are with my dog. She literally saved my life 2 times (she risked her life once, some aggressive bull terier was running at me full speed when i was like 4, and my doggo noticed and bolted at him with teeth), she would always guard me as a kid and keep me safe when going on walks (bark at strangers and itimidate them, but never attack), she would listen to me like anyone else.

We dont deserve dogs. RIP lil buddy.
I know how it feels user. Im sorry for your loss and wish you all the best.

>im so le edgy.
>im so le based.
>4channelers will love me. Im not like le rest redditors.
Essentially

CHING CHONG BING BONG PING PONG SOR SOLLY,NO FIND AAHTOHMOHBEER

RIP in peace, doggo

Attached: KZ3JVtXv_400x400.jpg (400x400, 25.53K)

I'm sorry user. I can tell you from experience it gets easier with time. Hope you feel better soon. Take a walk and chat with your pooch. I do and it helps.

Post dog's nudes

LOL

Sorry to hear that op, when my doggo passed on it was on of the worst days of my life.

Second

Fucking sucks. Sorry bro. Mourn hard and sob and get the sad out of your system. You'll just have good memories left. Good luck man

I'm sorry user, that's rough. I know how that can be, it's been over 6 years for me and I never got over mine fully. I hope you at least have some great memories of your friend! Just try to remember your dog wouldn't want you to be sad, if anything most dogs get upset if their owners do.

Why did you run him over?

I didn't. He was attacking some kids at the park and someone shot him. :(

Next time, don’t get a shitbull.

The kids were bullying him! Well, I assume that's what happened. I had him off his leash so he could run around free, and he was just over a rise and I couldn't see him, but he's always been a good boy and I've never seen him do anything like they said!