Fuck furfags and lgbt any good unpozzed desktop environment? even gnome supports this DEI bullshit

fuck furfags and lgbt any good unpozzed desktop environment? even gnome supports this DEI bullshit

Attached: fuck this pice of shit that keeps on krashing.png (1000x1000, 45.59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/6p6HG
archive.is/8vqI4
archive.is/bDpK9
teddit.net/r/gnome/comments/vdq6es/rgnome_and_pride_month/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Prolly XFCE.

what about bspwm i3 and the others? are those reliable xfce seems too generic i wanna rice something new

Attached: 1641625139420.png (1581x134, 138.15K)

Both are fine. i3 is easier to setup.

gnome seems to support CoC right? and 4channers seem to dislike it for some reason? unless im missing something

just use dwm. suckless devs are based

dwm

Just rearrange the words and you'll see what they really want. DIE.

>organization makes good software
>i like using it
>they do what 99% of corpos do these days and pander to gay people, trannies, women, minorities, etc.
>don't really give a shit as it generally doesn't affect me or my use of their software in the slightest
>see how the upsides to that pandering are far greater than the downsides and understand why its an economically sound move, even if it annoys me occasionally
>retards who don't understand economics, sociology, etc. screech about muh rainbow flags
>base their entire existence about what orgs and which people NOT to support
>mfw

Attached: 1457840881744.jpg (207x244, 8.67K)

>YOU WILL USE THE PRONOUNS CHECKBOX ON LINUX FORUMS
>YOU WILL HIRE TRANNIES TO MAKE BROKEN CODE FOR YOU
>YOU WILL INSTALL THE RAINBOW THEMES AND NEOFETCH THEM
>YOU WILL BE HAPPY IN THE IN APP PURCHASES METAVERSE

what about lxqt? is this stable i need a very light gui for my mostly headess ubuntu VM

You have to go back, reddit nigger

>87455987 oops forgotten my name holy shit this is actually real archive.is/6p6HG archive.is/8vqI4 archive.is/bDpK9

oh and by the way i identify as nazi/self kike/gender

inb4 /f/ission deletes this gem while the other coal generals stays up

teddit.net/r/gnome/comments/vdq6es/rgnome_and_pride_month/

I agree. Like, what did KDE do, just change the colours of its icon on Twitter for one month? Like you said, it doesn't impact the software itself in the slightest. Though I don't really agree with the point about minorities itself (illegal to say on Any Forums). Some anons are so shallow that they will criticise Firefox for "appealing to trannies", when really they are completely ignoring the anti-user and privacy-unfriendly decisions of Mozilla.
>inb4 (Me) portrayed as the "ack" wojak

Obsessed, lol.
Dedicated Facebook machine.
Irrelevant secondary, tech larper.

It's impotent, hyper-individualized consumers feel threatened when they see groups of people collaborating and creating new things. This is especially true of freakshit zoomers with internet ideologies because it reminds them that they would be outcasts from any irl community, if they were ever part of one in the first place.

spotted
da tardo
samefag
so let me get this straight you are OK with some blue haired tranny shoving shi's faulty kernel modules on your kernel and then putting some DEI checker inside as long as the said module does not cause problems on your end even if your data is being clandestinely harvested did i hear that correctly?

Any Forums only supports tiling and minimal WMs like i3. Reddit supports DEs and shit like gay rights and racial integration, so don’t use any of them.

This is Any Forums. We support the GOP and traditional Christian values. We do NOT support the gay agenda or gender ideology.