Always heard of the various chris chan sagas in passing growing up

>always heard of the various chris chan sagas in passing growing up
>never really paid attention to it
>this week decide to knuckle down and watch the entire documentary
>thought it would be a kino and hilarious romp of a high functioning autistic idiot getting owned repeatedly in comical and lighthearted fashion
>nearly halfway through the available episodes
>have endured countless hours of retarded soulless trolls traumatizing and deeply bullying a clearly low-functioning autist man in a decrepid house with aging parents who may as well not be there
>the kid uses his comics to cope with the reality around him because that's all he can understand, even as he approaches 30
>still the trolls come up with engineered ways to shred him of any fucking dignity he has to the point where he's actively apologizing for being bullied so hard by them

.... was it always this fucking horrendous? I can see myself laughing my ass off as a teenager but I'm not sure this is that fun to listen to like I expected. Even Liquid Chris became a retarded faggot bully repeating the same lines by the end of his saga.

tl;dr; following this story expecting autism kino, got the utter stripping of a disabled man's soul over time. Has it always been considered this horrific? Cos I never really heard how fucking horrifying it was when people referred to Chris Chan lore.

Attached: that_s_our_chris_chan_by_superzachworldart_dcou6p5-pre.png (894x894, 252.95K)

basically.

Isabella Janke is the most evil of them all.
She wanted Chris to commit suicide, but she managed to convince him to rape his mother.
Outside that, she was cruel towards her animals.

You are on a chan buddy. What did you expect ?

Chris has had multiple chances to stop feeding trolls but is too much of a narcissist to do so.
He had a hinted God complex which simply turned into an actual God complex.
He's the closest thing our culture has to a town fool at this point. If you feel any pity for him or sorry for him in anyway, you are simply as much of a fool as he is.

We like to pretend that Chris raping his mother was inevitable, but in reality he more than likely could have lived a semi normal life if it weren't for all these heartless monsters relentlessly harassing him to the point of insanity. Chris genuinely believes people like his sonichu comic, he thinks he is some kind of Stan Lee because of all the manipulation. He has the brain of a fucking child but no one seems to care, and by the end of Chris's story he thought all his comic book characters were real and that he was a living God. Chris Chan is the most tragic story of our modern day.

His mother molested him first and even wanted it from Chris if we're to go by his logs and what they would talk about after sex.

a modern tragedy story, thnx double dubs user

Yeah I've read this opinion a lot and it's flat out wrong and stupid as fuck.
He's a spastic retard. Chris is a disabled moron who didn't even realize you could wash sports bras.
The reason he seems like a narcissist is because he's an only child who had absolutely no way of truly knowing what other people were thinking due to his autism. He had trouble reading behaviours and motives. Of course he would be the only person he could relate to. It's why he created an entire fictional world that he one day believed was actually real - because he couldn't relate or understand ours.
I constantly see cunts saying "yeah well Chris should have just left the internet and went in a different direction" when he had absolutely nothing to ground him and no way at all to find his direction. It's why he was so interested in finding a "sweetheart" as a peer, deep down he needed someone, fucking anyone, he could relate to. His parents were over fifty years older than him and dying. The guy ultimately went insane and had to convince himself that fucking his mother was okay, that's how deprived he was.
He was clearly low-functioning and should not have been given as much independence as he had. But instead of any support any kind of capability or self-regard he had was mercillesly flayed by loathsome cunts stripping piece after piece off him for their own amusement. They're all complicit in totally dissolving the faculties of a man who already needed help.

Wait, did you think we're the good guys?

(I mean, sometimes we are, but there are clearly horrible people among us.)

>His mother molested him first and even wanted it from Chris
proof?

Attached: It'sTime.jpg (640x552, 35.36K)

Not defending her, but Chris is responsible for his actions at the end of the day. Chris was brutally fucked with by retards on the internet, and he is a shitty person. Both can be true.

>this
He shouldve of been a ward of the state years ago.

No. He's mentally ill and has a 7 year old's understanding of reality and shouldve been a ward of the state years ago. Both his parents and the system failed him.

he truly never had a chance

yeah, Any Forums is around chaotic neutral

She is a woman, you shitlord. Stop misgendering her.

So like is he receiving psychiatric treatment after all these years or

Yeah. Its always been that horrible. Everytime the guy would show up here he would get fucked with to no end.

I think the dude is still in jail and apparently the man's bail was denied, so the court is still deciding what to do to chris chan

>was it always this fucking horrendous? I can see myself laughing my ass off as a teenager but I'm not sure this is that fun to listen to like I expected.

I remember reading and watching a lot of stuff about Chris Chan when I was a teenager myself about 12 years ago, and I while I would say that the trolls took things way too far, Chris was already nuts before the Internet found him.

Yeah this place has always been full of jackasses

I don't get this shit either. It's not fun or interesting to keep up with.
You'd think one of the retards trolling him would eventually come up with something funny, even by accident, but this is a bunch of tards poking fun at another tard.
By now I'm sure they keep at it just so they won't feel like the bottom of the barrel for a while.

he is an example to all those who grew up on the internet:

no real names, no real faces, no addresses, no information.

It was revealed to me in a dream.

so what, the merge is real?

Attached: Oneiromancy (Premium).webm (544x800, 1.83M)

He's been moved to an undisclosed location, most likely a mental hospital

so arkham asylum basically

>It's not fun or interesting to keep up with.

I think it's one of those things you just have to be younger for. My teenage self had fun keeping up with him, but I got bored of it as I got into my 20s.