So this guy must have a 12 foot cock, right?

So this guy must have a 12 foot cock, right?

Attached: pete-davidson-wp.jpg (2000x1333, 1.2M)

If you’re looking for a 12 foot cock then the best place to look would be down your mother’s throat at any given moment.

Not looking for one idot. Are you 12?

Yeah I am, 12 inches deep inside your mother’s loose, rancid cunt.

who the fuck even is that?

he's a Jew who pays celebs to be his pretend girlfriend/fake girlfriend.
it's all fake relationships.

Sit this one out, me and OP are settling something out rn. You don’t want to be involved, trust me it’s about to get ugly.

he's a rich Jew who thinks that it makes him look cool, when he pays a celeb girl to be his fake girlfriend.

I think it's more that Kim is tired of the most egotistical, mentally ill black man alive being part of her life. Pete's probably just a normal dude who doesn't have a mountain of medications to take who also isn't a momma's boy.

Great opinion, thanks for posting it twice dumbass, we’ll circle back to your amazing input a little later, rn me and OP have business to settle.

Kim is sick of ego? Surprised she hasn't blown her own brains out yet

He's just a nice charismatic dude. Kanye is a fucking retard... Also a nigger

Attached: images (1) (11).jpg (480x360, 7.84K)

Pete is a heroin addict

Fucking kek. He played right into that one.

It's because Kanye is the quintessential conservative: impotent, constantly seething/crying, mentally ill, mommy issues, blames others for all his shortcomings, and narcissistic.

Source? Cuz you sound like a coping geti.

Yeah I’m trying to get him to fight me irl but he’s just ignoring me now like a coward.

think how bad Kanye has to be then :D

kayne beat his white ass.

Attached: fc256a13cd7a42d09140c1c2a15836e9_md.jpg (728x546, 89.67K)

it's not cope. You asked me what I think. I'm just telling you what I think.
those celeb girls don't love him. it's just fake relationships. they just take his money, then they pretend to be his girlfriend, for the gossip news websites.

source of those celeb girls being his real girlfriends? you don't have any. maybe you saw a pic of a kiss on the cheek, that's it. there's no proof of any of those relationships being real.

>white
he's half jew half nigger

Kim Kardashian is a billionaire