I’m a licensed security guard who is unemployed ama

I’m a licensed security guard who is unemployed ama

Attached: 1E35F7FC-A2C8-4727-85BD-DB0F715D7C1F.jpg (450x430, 22.57K)

hi

Sup

why you no job?

I quit my security job in first 2 weeks. I was literally on my phone 95% of the same and they didn’t give us water and I couldn’t leave my guard shack. And a bunch of other annoying things they did. Overall not bad 3/10 experience. If I stayed I would have become like my coworkers, a lazy piece of shit

If you’re not employed you’re not a security guard, you’re just an unemployed dude with a security guard certificate.

No it’s not a security certificate it’s a license that says : I am a security officer. It’s a brotherhood. once ur in ur in 4 life

Pretty high and mighty for an ex security guard user

kek

Posted exact same second ngl

It’s unskilled and shitty also. Please don’t do it unless armed or patrol.

>ama
My ex therapist posted this. How do I approach?

Attached: Screenshot_20220310-195825.png (720x1512, 887.07K)

Security guards job sucks ass, at least here in Finland. We have too much to do and too little time. The companies sell our services with some bullshit like opening doors for careless tenants, answer to property maintenance, filling shelves at grocery stores and what not.
I quit because the line of work is bullshit. You're a handyman and a public figure to be spat on who barely gets paid.

sounds like you want policeman
why no that?

You ever cover anyone famous?

>Pic
Don't lie, security are fat bastards because the hours are long, the pay is shit and the people you encounter make you want to give up on life.

Honestly? I’m into that “realm” and understand more than the average person. You’re going in there with an intention of pleasure and gratification when it’s really a joining of consciousness. Sorry if it got too deep kek. Just post but then try and figure it out

It’s the exact opposite in America atleast where I was. I’m in a high crime city, but from what I’ve gathered apart from hospitals it’s just sit and be on phone. My coworker had a gaming laptop. It’s surreal. That also attracts a certain type of person. Unskilled and has a job where they have minimal interaction with others. I saw this especially during night shift guys. Actual Neanderthals.

Fuck no I don’t wanna be a police man, I’ll get shot by some faggot robbing a liquor store

I was at a Microsoft data center and there was a few Indians there

>consciousness
But I know her well enough to know that she's nowhere close to consciousness. Not saying that I am either

security here get shot by m8s pissin in bottle. why security if you hate jobs?

I don’t hate jobs. It was my first time doing security and last time.wasn’t what I thought ngl. It wasn’t even a job. I can’t be like I was in one place. On phone. Reading. Sitting. Being a slob. Was just incompatible with me. I imagined (and was told I would be) going on patrols and checking doors, securing buildings, etc.

Well in that case it’s likely you can just use that as an edge since it’s shallow and surface level on her part. Pretend you’re about that and use it to the extent to form sexual relationship under that guise

>I’m a licensed security guard
lol
I'm a licensed food handler.
I can't belie you were able to get a certificate

hope you find good job. im off cya

nothing much u?

>Pretend you’re about that and use it to the extent to form sexual relationship under that guise
I like your advice but I'm dumb so next time I see her in public I'm going to tell her I want to hatefuck her.

I’m unironically also food handler certified. They gave me actual laminated badge. Not from company, from my states department of public safety , so I guess I have authority. It’s valid for 3 years

Attached: 781B98CA-F4D1-499A-8B41-215866EFD7BE.jpg (1170x1137, 1.04M)

Cya mate

Ya waiting for my band mate to get on so we can do some shit but unfortunately he’s MIA for the last day , might have died ngl.

All certs are just a joke.
Here are the questions we are gonna ask you and here are the answers.
Ok not answer these questions.

user don’t take that tone with me I’m a licensed public safety security guard

You WILL respect US

I'm a licensed ServSafe Manager
I don't have to listen to anyone.

What's a servsafe? Is it ice-cream? It sounds like ice-cream.

what are you looking for in a partner?

gay for pay?

already have a soulmate, don’t gotta look Anymore ngl

No

Gay for the shay (sha nae nae)

Serve safe
It's just a food handlers card but i have the manager level one.

Get me job? I’m currently unemployed and have 2 week experience as security guard

If you can't find a shitty low income job right now i don't know how to help you. EVERYWHERE is hiring.